IBTDR

·
Not a Mustank Douche
10,046 Posts
:lol:

·
Hell pecker yeah
7,436 Posts
I can't wait to drink a shit load of beer while watching curling!

·
got mods
2,536 Posts
Bad crash last month put her Olympic chances to race in doubt. Might be last time to see her racing.

@lindseyvonn

In all likelihood, yes. I would love to ski longer but unfortunately I don’t think my body will hold up. So I’m preparing for this to be my last games.

·
Duck and Cover
473 Posts
It just ain't the same without ABC, Jim McKay, Roone Arledge, and all the commies from Eastern Europe and the USSR.

·
Administrator
9,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
News stories on the games every day highlighting the racial and political motives of all the competitors makes me yearn for the days when all people were doing was hiring 2 bit thugs to smash each other in the knees.

·
Pirate Spud
1,241 Posts
News stories on the games every day highlighting the racial and political motives of all the competitors makes me yearn for the days when all people were doing was hiring 2 bit thugs to smash each other in the knees.
I saw and article today about how this was the most diverse winter Olympic team yet for the USA but they wanted to keep pushing to make it more representative....

Why don't we hear similar rejoinders before the summer games?

I'm all for minorities competing in the winter Olympics but you can't MAKE them participate. Especially since almost every winter sport is VERY expensive due to all the equipment.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts