LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
REDKEYN
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Renewed the league today. So everyone from last year has the opportunity to play again this year and we will cap it at 10 teams meaning there are at least 2 open spots.

PBANDPKGTO IN-PAID
BKeen IN-PAID
MannyLobo IN-PAID
JoJo IN-PAID
Baden IN-PAID
JSRacing IN-PAID
Danny (from the Hellcat board) IN-PAID
Rendon (Manny's friend) IN-PAID

I am going to take a look at the scoring and settings and will be making some changes. I know one will be it will be a 1st down league.

Buy in will be $50. Will pay out at least top 2, maybe 3 depending on how many teams and consensus of league.

Please let me know if you are in or out.

·
HGH Optimist
8,011 Posts
In.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm in.

·
REDKEYN
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
REDKEYN
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
HGH Optimist
8,011 Posts
Doin' some Bama stuff. lol

·
REDKEYN
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I live in Bama now...
Haha no shit? Where?

Funny to think how long you and I have been associated. Do you remember the other GTO board for I think it was the southeast people? Do you remember back when Tristar/"House Of Torque" was in business?

I won they clutch they gave away for the closest dyno # guess on a car they were building? I won it and I had an automatic so you ended up buying it from me?

·
REDKEYN
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm down like a drunk fat chick.
Great.

So think all we are missing from last year is Brandon, Mike, and Danny. Pretty good start considering 2.5 months out.

·
Goat sold
844 Posts
Haha no shit? Where?

Funny to think how long you and I have been associated. Do you remember the other GTO board for I think it was the southeast people? Do you remember back when Tristar/"House Of Torque" was in business?

I won they clutch they gave away for the closest dyno # guess on a car they were building? I won it and I had an automatic so you ended up buying it from me?

I'm in Huntsville. I never bought a clutch for mine, so that was someone else but I do remember Tristar.

·
REDKEYN
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm in Huntsville. I never bought a clutch for mine, so that was someone else but I do remember Tristar.
No shit? I could have sworn it was you.

I'm going to email Mike and Brandon today and I'll reach out to Danny on the Hellcat board.

What do you guys think about a 2 QB league? I've never played in one...might be something fun and different.

Or it can just stay the same.

·
Registered
179 Posts
A two QB league could be interesting.

·
Registered
76 Posts
No shit? I could have sworn it was you.

I'm going to email Mike and Brandon today and I'll reach out to Danny on the Hellcat board.

What do you guys think about a 2 QB league? I've never played in one...might be something fun and different.

Or it can just stay the same.
I am down for whatever. The only 2 qb league i have played in before was 100% auto draft for every team, but it was interesting.

·
REDKEYN
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A two QB league could be interesting.
I am down for whatever. The only 2 qb league i have played in before was 100% auto draft for every team, but it was interesting.
OK just thinking about something different. I have never played in one so it would be a new experience for me.

I have emailed Brandon and Mike but no response yet :(

·
REDKEYN
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Somewhat concerned about Brandon. He hasn't emailed me back and hasn't been on here in 2 months.

Anyone have his phone #?

·
HGH Optimist
8,011 Posts
Cameron and I were messing around on the Chat a few days ago. Nothing from Keen, yet.

Where my boo at? :(

·
REDKEYN
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did my first draft last night. Was hoping to sneak Hill under the radar. Alas he went 11th overall :smurf:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts