LS1GTO Forums banner

2019 Western PA... why the hell do I still do this?

5K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  Spiceredm606 
#1 ·
Wooo 2019

#4 ·
Happy New Year, guys.
Matt, Leavehard told me about his ride in your car.
Says it is fast as fuck.

#6 ·
Happy New Year, guys.
Matt, Leavehard told me about his ride in your car.
Says it is fast as smurf.
He shit his depends

Still on the fence moving to Western PA to a town in Lawrence County, close to Beaver County line. Drag race at Quaker City track. Work in Pittsburgh.

Dunno...hmmm.

Leave Western WA and can never return due to $$$.
Depends on what you’re looking for in life I guess. We’re in Beaver County. I work in Robinson though so my commute is cake.

#5 ·
Still on the fence moving to Western PA to a town in Lawrence County, close to Beaver County line. Drag race at Quaker City track. Work in Pittsburgh.

Dunno...hmmm.

Leave Western WA and can never return due to $$$.

#7 ·
Quality of life. The homeless are running rampant in the Puget Sound region.

#12 ·
Looking at houses in Boardman OH. Yea or nah?

#13 ·
Boardman is nice area. Little far of you are driving to Pitt to work in my opinion. I live right on the Pa Oh border off of 51 in a town called Chippewa. Any where around that is a nice area to be in. As for that part if Ohio boardman is about the best you have most the other towns are pretty dumpy.

#15 ·
I know where Chippewa is! The town I am originally from is Ellwood City which is my first choice. Although the homes in Boardman look pretty nice and its close to Quaker City Dragway plus Summit in Tallmadge. Seems like the jobs would be in Youngstown which I heard is pretty sketchy.

#23 ·
Zillow keeps showing me homes for sale in the area. Pretty damn nice especially selling mine here and buying there in full.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.