LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i'm happy with my tuning tweaks. it got me the 2nd fastest LS1 bolt-on on the board. now if i can only get Ed Curtis to get back with me on a cam, i want to chip away at the next category. the funniest run was the first one. i killed the engine twice trying to burn out. i said screw it and lined up. the car bogged bad on the launch and i ran a disappointing 13.5 against BluGTO. when i went back to the pits i left the car on while saving the run's log. Keith (BluGTO) came up and asked what happened and i told him. he said when that happened to him it was because of traction control. i looked down and my traction control was on! crap. i never look at it because i have a traction inverter. i don't know if i bumped the button or the on-off-on-off-on-off-on of the ignition screwed it up. anyways i got in solid runs after that. after i tweaked my AFR to 12.9/1 i blasted a personal best of 12.803 ET @ 109.56 and a 1.862 60'. it wasn't even hooking up as good as it has before so i think 12.7s are in it yet. i'm going to get a cam from someone before the big M11 event in October so i may never know (hello Ed are you out there?). i want to get in the low 12s :)

:gears:

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
don't worry, i'll be passing it soon :D i'll enjoy it now because it is where it is (gawd, that sounds like slick willy :))

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Congrats on the new PB. Killer time for the mods!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts