LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Branden at newagegto, the 2nd ship has arrived and is in San Diego which brings the total # to over 900. I thought that I remembered that there were supposed to be a total of 1200 between the 2 ships?
Anybody remember?

·
Registered
524 Posts
We had understood 460 first ship, 750 second ship (more or less 1200) and all were going through Benicia. The routing from Adelaide had said West coast/Tacoma, same as the first ship. Whats with San Diego----TAILS????

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I challenged Branden on his information and haven't heard back from him. I do know that the Pioneer Runner is in Tacoma WA. today unloading at the Hyundai berth.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
189 Posts
I live in San Diego and I will investigate the Pioneer Runner in SD rumor tomorrow morning. I would guess it dropped of GTO's up in Benicia and then came down here for another car maker. I often see car carriers in the harbor but I do not know who's cars they are bringing in or taking out.

·
Registered
189 Posts
No sign of Pineer Runner in SD today, did see lots of recently off the ship VW's, Isuzu's and Honda's but no sign of the GTO's that I could see. I would say the statement that the GTO's are in SD is wrong as best I can tell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts