LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Capitol City GTO's
Joined
·
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home when I saw a YJ 04 in a parking lot of a resturant that is being remodeled. I stop by and I see a guy outside, well being me I ask him. He say's its his and he is the owner of the resturant (Cool). Now this is good for us NOVA GTO's. This place is going to be a new "Ned Devine's". You know an "Irish Aussie", and this guy was straight from down under.

We were talking when another GTO pulls up, an 06 black (Tom) was his name. So now in the parking lot we have 3 GTO's and talking about this site and maybe what we can do with this resturant.

He says we can hang out at this resturant if we want a place just for us. He also loves the GTO and has connections back across the pond in Australia. This will be someone I will try to talk too more.

This resturant looks like its going to be pretty nice. I have been to the one up in Herndon(clock tower). Nice family resturant sort of, meaning not a "Hooters",,,lol. He's going to have large LCD T.V's and a giant projection T.V. for the football game's.

He say's he would love to see a bunch of GTO's parked outside the resturant, and might even work with us as a club with special's.

Pat,
 

·
WTF?
Joined
·
1,173 Posts
myred2004gto said:
I was on my way home when I saw a YJ 04 in a parking lot of a resturant that is being remodeled. I stop by and I see a guy outside, well being me I ask him. He say's its his and he is the owner of the resturant (Cool). Now this is good for us NOVA GTO's. This place is going to be a new "Ned Devine's". You know an "Irish Aussie", and this guy was straight from down under.

We were talking when another GTO pulls up, an 06 black (Tom) was his name. So now in the parking lot we have 3 GTO's and talking about this site and maybe what we can do with this resturant.

He says we can hang out at this resturant if we want a place just for us. He also loves the GTO and has connections back across the pond in Australia. This will be someone I will try to talk too more.

This resturant looks like its going to be pretty nice. I have been to the one up in Herndon(clock tower). Nice family resturant sort of, meaning not a "Hooters",,,lol. He's going to have large LCD T.V's and a giant projection T.V. for the football game's.

He say's he would love to see a bunch of GTO's parked outside the resturant, and might even work with us as a club with special's.

Pat,
I smell a road trip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
when will the place be open for business?
 

·
Capitol City GTO's
Joined
·
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not too sure when it will be open. By the looks pretty soon though. It does have a nice parking lot also. I was going to go by sometime again this week and talk again. I should try to find out what the exact date is and have a bunch of "Aussie" made car's parked out front.
 

·
Do you care for a GOATASM?
Joined
·
728 Posts
Thats close enough for me. I used to drink at ned devines all the time in college. I like it.
 

·
Made friends with my lazy
Joined
·
543 Posts
Even Better.!!

Im going to go home and wash my baby now. I gotta put the cover on it all next week, back to Vegas...
 

·
Capitol City GTO's
Joined
·
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GTOMYGOD said:
Even Better.!!

Im going to go home and wash my baby now. I gotta put the cover on it all next week, back to Vegas...
Sure wash it now that its going to rain in a few minutes,,,lol.
 

·
9 Second Club
Joined
·
2,423 Posts
Awsome find Pat! I just love Goat get-to-gethers~!

John
 

·
Capitol City GTO's
Joined
·
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Freedom_Fighter said:
Awsome find Pat! I just love Goat get-to-gethers~!

John
Yeah John,

I think this might be pretty cool for not only us but for his Resturant also. I was thinking if We could get a bunch of us together on his opening weekend that would be pretty cool. Show him we can be regular's and maybe get a break on something,,lol.

Not too mention the photo op's we could have in the parking lot with his Resturant in the back ground. Hell, it would be good for his Resturant too. He could get a nice size poster for inside his place.

Pat,
 

·
Dan G. & Son!
Joined
·
72 Posts
Awesome! 10 miles from me. Let us know, I'm there for sure! :drink: :thumbs:
 

·
GT-OWNAGE
Joined
·
684 Posts
Woah Woah Woah... Which Ned Devines's are you talking about?
 

·
Capitol City GTO's
Joined
·
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HunteR-RosE said:
Woah Woah Woah... Which Ned Devines's are you talking about?

Hunter,

It hasnt opened yet, but it is located behind the ciniplex off of Rt-28 south in Centreville. Easy to get too from 66. There's a Shopper Foods and a Sweet Water Tavern in the same place. I think it use to be some BBQ place before. It also has some sort of Putt-Putt place next too it.

Pat,
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top