LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went up to MDMC today to visit with OpticZ06 and Silver Moose.

It's about an hour away. Alas, it only took me 45 minutes. :secret: There was this pesky 300ZX who wanted to run. Once I preached my sermon on humility, he pulled to the side to give me thumbs up, which I returned.

Silver Moose wanted to see what the MDMC 510 heads/cam could do, so I let him drive it. He still wasn't sure, so I let Optic drive against Moose's silver A4 (I'm really not into losing my license). Well, I was impressed because he kept up with us on the bottom end and then we walked him on the top. Afterwards, I discover why: he's already got Nittos and a 3200 stall converter. So while mine was spinning on my street tires, he was taking off like a bat. Very nice.

So Moose decides on the Pro-Charger D1 because my package is too loud. Seems he has plans. :secret: Good luck, bro! :) And watch out! :cool:

Padre

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
N/A vs S/C. Hmmmmmmm. I wish Optic would complete the blower link on his web page. I'm dying to see what they've cooked up. Vortech should be out soon too. Life is good.

·
got rice?
480 Posts
PadreGTO said:
Went up to MDMC today to visit with OpticZ06 and Silver Moose.

It's about an hour away. Alas, it only took me 45 minutes. :secret: There was this pesky 300ZX who wanted to run. Once I preached my sermon on humility, he pulled to the side to give me thumbs up, which I returned.

Silver Moose wanted to see what the MDMC 510 heads/cam could do, so I let him drive it. He still wasn't sure, so I let Optic drive against Moose's silver A4 (I'm really not into losing my license). Well, I was impressed because he kept up with us on the bottom end and then we walked him on the top. Afterwards, I discover why: he's already got Nittos and a 3200 stall converter. So while mine was spinning on my street tires, he was taking off like a bat. Very nice.

So Moose decides on the Pro-Charger D1 because my package is too loud. Seems he has plans. :secret: Good luck, bro! :) And watch out, Memphis! :cool:

Padre
When is the D-1 coming out and how much? I want one :cry:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
As much as I would love to go N/A again and have that mountain of power whenever I want it, I cannot have that added "personality" that such a method gives with this car. That is why I am going blower.

·
Go Tigers!
2,455 Posts
CMNTMXR57 said:
As much as I would love to go N/A again and have that mountain of power whenever I want it, I cannot have that added "personality" that such a method gives with this car. That is why I am going blower.
So you get possessed by the car. :gr_jest:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts