LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Coming home this afternoon, MMOB, I was stopped at a light had a 350 Z beside me. Light changes I go as a normal person would, the 350 hangs back then gets beside me and floors it. I normally don't race but this is a young kid so I floor it( he's already about a car ahead) I catch him, ready to go by and he backs off. I'm like WTF. He gets behind me and never comes close to me again. Does this happen often? If you're going to try sh*t like that at least get beat like a man.

·
ohhhh prettty
63 Posts
350Z/ricer owners do this all the time, they ride ure ass or try and pass u like their doing mach 3 and thats when u just hit to go go juice and wave bye bye. Oh man im ready to go drive! haha one more class and im outta here!

·
......................... ....
3,858 Posts
Might be a strech but maybe he just wanted to get in your lane but there was no room behind you so he floored it, but then you made room so he tucked in behind you. Just my $.02

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nixapatfan said:
Might be a strech but maybe he just wanted to get in your lane but there was no room behind you so he floored it, but then you made room so he tucked in behind you. Just my $.02

Nope, he never turned and eventually ended back in the same lane.

·
......................... ....
3,858 Posts
3timegoatowner said:
Nope, he never turned and eventually ended back in the same lane.
Well there goes that theory then. I guess the kid thought you had a Cavalier until he heard the roar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts