LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking on the Port of Tacoma site and i saw the chijin arriving again at the port on 12/19 and Merlion Ace arriving on 12/27. So this probably means that it will be in Benicia before that. If both of these ships have GTOs on them, then it sounds like Holden got their shit together, and our babies are comin over. :) http://portoftacoma.com/vessellist.cfm?CFID=206666&CFTOKEN=19468980

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
That particular voyage of the Chijin is from Japan and will not have any GTO's. The Merlion Ace is scheduled to arrive in Benicia around December 20. It is traveling from OZ much faster then the other ships.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
429 Posts
the merlion ace is what # ship the dealer just told me that my car just got an invoice and is on the 2nd or 3rd ship or wich ever one was just unloaded i would think it was on the first ship??? and better be here in a few days ?????

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Not that we know. Hopson said 5 so either he is wrong (which I doubt) or we missed one. We have only noted those going from outer harbor to the west coast. There might have been one going to another port first before heading to the west coast. There were a lot going intra OZ that I never checked after Adelaide. I blame myself.....:(

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
386 Posts
The fifth ship is actually the ship carrying the pre-order cars that we are waiting for. No one has been in contact with it for the last several hours, but the ship is mighty so there are few worries. With a name like Titanic I'm hardly concerned........:eek:

A little ironic humor for you. Ironic in that the big bastard sunk 91 years ago....today, December 12th 1912!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Yeah, well, I don't have my car yet. If I'm a little twisted please understand. It's not like I said Mel Tillis and Danzig sang the first versions of Lil GTO or anything..........Oh, wait I guess that was me.:D :D :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Titanic struck the iceberg on April 14, 1912 between 11:30 and midnight--actually closer to midnight. The ship didn't actually completely sink until 2:05 A.M. the next morning--August 15, 1912.:p

·
Registered
386 Posts
Crap you're right. Why I was thinking it was December 12th I have no idea. I guess I was thinking it was a cold weather month because they plunked an iceberg but obviously you can do that anytime. Okay so our cars were being carried by a mighty ship called the S.S. Minnow, they said it would only be a three hour tour of the Pacific but no one has heard where they're at..........:eek: :sneaky: :eek:

·
55 Posts
britus56 said:
Crap you're right. Why I was thinking it was December 12th I have no idea. I guess I was thinking it was a cold weather month because they plunked an iceberg but obviously you can do that anytime. Okay so our cars were being carried by a mighty ship called the S.S. Minnow, they said it would only be a three hour tour of the Pacific but no one has heard where they're at..........:eek: :sneaky: :eek:
If thats the case then i hope that "gilligan, the skipper too, a millionare and his wife, a movie star, the professer and mary-anne" all got the colors they wanted and maybe the professer can make some 92 octane out of some coconuts.

·
Registered
293 Posts
unfortunately, the island was really small. No place to really open up. Looks like a lot of burn-out competitions.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts