LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looked at the commercial shipping schedule and see the Galaxy Harbor is heading from Adelaide to Tacoma on the 29th. Do not know what the Galaxy Harvest carries but it just might be the next shipment of GTO's.

Nov 29 2003 Departures VESSEL PORT BERTH TO TIME PILOT LABOUR DRAFT AGENT COMMENTS
GALAXY HARVEST ADELAIDE OUTER HARBOR 3 BERTH United States - West Coast / Tacoma 07:00 Y 06:45 8.000 NYK LINE (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD 2 TUGS TO SWING

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It should take somewhere around 20 to 22 days to make the trip, at least that is my best guess. I have gone from Sydney to Hawaii by ship and it took around 18 days. The ship will cross the international date line along the way and get an extra day back.

·
Registered
399 Posts
cvp33,

I oughta :slap: , that is just frikkin hilarious! Either thats a damn small ship or our GTO's are one hell of a lot bigger than what we thought!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hey Tails- wasn't there somebody posting here who was a driver loading cars at the Adelaide port? something about how great they were, etc. Maybe we can get him to scope out which ship they are being loaded on. GAlaxy harvest is a general cargo ship, which may of course carry cars but is much more intensive loading than the Roll on- Roll off like Chijin and Pioneer runner and the other box Ro-Ro's. Anybody remember who it was?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
hada64 said:
Hey Tails- wasn't there somebody posting here who was a driver loading cars at the Adelaide port? something about how great they were, etc. Maybe we can get him to scope out which ship they are being loaded on. GAlaxy harvest is a general cargo ship, which may of course carry cars but is much more intensive loading than the Roll on- Roll off like Chijin and Pioneer runner and the other box Ro-Ro's. Anybody remember who it was?
Yes rallysport was full of information. He posted over at the other site. Unfortunately GM/Holden monitor these sites and gave him a warning to cease and desist or he would lose his job. His retirement speech

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Damn, that's a real bummer for him and us! if true that big brother is watching here too then dare I say that holdenman is soon to be up to his neck in deep doo doo.:(

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
yep, that would be my guess since he is talking about the really sensitive future stuff that we are eating up totally!!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
529 Posts
If they're watchin'..........

there goes my $750 bucks off. They'll make sure my GTO doesn't get here until February.

BTW, in case you're reading this my REAL order number is GMDR0V and I live in Tampa. I only post under this pseudonym so I don't look like a post whore. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts