LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
baaaaahhh
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all....new to this site. Previous owner of a 97 Z28, 99 SS..and now a '05 GTO. I am amazed with this car. My wife's father is a big BMW fan and owns an M5. My GTO feels and drives like an M5 and costs half of what the M5 goes for. I love this car....I mean LOVE it. All I do is drive it. I feel bad that I am driving so much and putting on so many miles. I can't help myself though...its an amazing vehile...like a rocket ship. Beautiful inside and out. God I love my car. haha. Anyhow....does anyknow know where I can find 400HP decal stickers ? I would like to put one on top of the 6.0 badge on the back of the car. Something small and not tacky. Drive safely all !

·
www.theangrygoat.com
417 Posts
FirstinLastout74 said:
Hello all....new to this site. Previous owner of a 97 Z28, 99 SS..and now a '05 GTO. I am amazed with this car. My wife's father is a big BMW fan and owns an M5. My GTO feels and drives like an M5 and costs half of what the M5 goes for. I love this car....I mean LOVE it. All I do is drive it. I feel bad that I am driving so much and putting on so many miles. I can't help myself though...its an amazing vehile...like a rocket ship. Beautiful inside and out. God I love my car. haha. Anyhow....does anyknow know where I can find 400HP decal stickers ? I would like to put one on top of the 6.0 badge on the back of the car. Something small and not tacky. Drive safely all !

I can get you some they are not too expensive to get cut

size?

just basic designs, or would you like a drop shadow under it?

Color?

·
Registered
302 Posts
FirstinLastout74 said:
Let me know exactley what you want. PM your addresss and I'll take care of you.

Zim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts