LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Stroked out 418
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank The Drive Shaft Shop for putting out such a great kit. I would also like to thank Heintz for the install, they did an awesome job. This new 9" kit has made a tremendous difference, the car feels a lot more planted to the road and not so sloppy anymore. I would definitely recommend the 9" kit to any IRS owner. Here are a few pics of the install.

Attachments

·
Stroked out 418
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics.

Attachments

·
Stroked out 418
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More Pics.

Attachments

·
Stroked out 418
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pics are not showing up.Does anyone know What I am doing wrong when i up load them?

Attachments

·
SOLD-04 & 06 Torrid Red GTO's
404 Posts
The pics are not showing up.Does anyone know What I am doing wrong when i up load them?
Looks great...easy to click on the pics, so, I would not worry about how you have posted them.

Put up some pics as you get the exhaust modified and put back on...

Thanks.

·
Stroked out 418
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I have the Corsa sport exhaust system on my car, they didn't have to modify it or mess with the seat belt bolts. I will post some more pics of it with the exhaust on. So far I have put about 200 miles on the car since I started the break in process and so far no issues.
:gears:

·
Heintz Racing
252 Posts
Thanks! I have the Corsa sport exhaust system on my car, they didn't have to modify it or mess with the seat belt bolts. I will post some more pics of it with the exhaust on. So far I have put about 200 miles on the car since I started the break in process and so far no issues.
:gears:
Great to hear man! Glad you are happy with it and congrats again!:)

Zach

·
Stroked out 418
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! Zach I will be giving you a call soon, I have a few things I need you guys look at before I install the nitrous.

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,796 Posts
Damn, 0.003 faster and that could have been mine. Should have had one less beer Friday night. :) Congrats man, looks great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts