LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right!!!! 50% off ANY Pedders suspension install for the ENTIRE month of October. We are scheduling our OFFICIAL Grand opening for the 21rst of October and thought this would be a great way to get the GTO crowd a bit excited!!!!

The only catch to this awesome deal, is the Pedders suspension kit must be purchased through our shop. The kit can be purchased anytime through the month of October and you can schedule your install out as far as you need to.

FWIW, We do have BOTH front AND rear alignment tools in house!!!

For those interested, maybe we could get Pete down here on the 21rst for the open house and have a southeastern Pedders Seminar :) :)

Give me a call guys, lets save you some money this month and get that GTO handling the way it was meant to!!!!!

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I'll take 50% off the parts.

·
Not an official sponsor!
65 Posts
Where you located at?

·
Banned
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are located in Cumming Ga about 45 minutes north of Atlanta...

Wish I could do the parts for ya too guys!!!! Unfortunately it doesnt work that way. :(

·
Registered
837 Posts
All these sales when I have no play money. :(

Good luck with the Grand Opening!

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Is there a kit the covers all of the front bushings? All I need is the bushings for the front lower control arms, and front and rear strut rod bushings. I will be doing the front strust, springs, and bearing tops next year.

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
RookWV said:
All these sales when I have no play money. :(

Good luck with the Grand Opening!
+1. I may have to do some brown nosing for a loan.

Ron, the link says the website is under construction. Are we to presume that whatever is available in the Pedders catalog is available to order?

·
Banned
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SCCA,

You are correct. We offer everything Pedders has available. Our website will be up shortly. Our web designer is a tad slower than we expected :) Sorry!!!!

Ron

·
I'm gonna break these chains
875 Posts
Too bad your grand opening is the day of the decatur beer fest and I dont have my goat yet :( ... Good luck!

·
Registered
289 Posts
How far of a drive from Nashville, TN?

I'm actually wanting to find a shop to do a decent amount of work.

hmmm...I gotta save a few checks up.

Well, you can see what work I want done :)
P+P TB - Intake - Meztier EP - 100shot TB - Street II with BMR Adjust Strut....and a GOOD tune to finish it up.

·
Can't have enough V8s
1,932 Posts
I wish I had some play money. Thats a helluva deal guys, and worth the drive even if its a long one. congratulations on your grand opening and hope all goes well for you guys in the future

·
I'm gonna break these chains
875 Posts
fintheman said:
How far of a drive from Nashville, TN?
I used to live in murfreesboro, and for me to get from there to atlanta was 200 miles. I made it in about 3 to 3.5 hours depending on traffic on 75S in Georgia. His shop is up in cumming which is a fair bit north from atlanta, but I'm not sure how to tell you to get there from 75. Hope that helps.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts