LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Very nice. Now get that TBSS to the track.

·
Resident SVT Defender
906 Posts
Smitty's05GTO said:
Waiting on the new converter to come in and a tune... should have some videos of it in action after that :)
If that's yours, I seriously hate you, Smitty! I want a TBSS so bad. I have my Mom halfway talked into one instead of the new Audi Q7. I know she'll get tired of it in a couple of years and sell it to me. :) Although, when we test drove one the other day, she wouldn't even let me drive it because she was having too much fun! :(

·
Can't have enough V8s
1,932 Posts
AWD or 2wd? Doing anything to the trans to keep it from grenading?

·
Semper Fi
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2wd. its the stock tranny... they make 'em pretty beefy from the factory, so we dont forsee issues any time soon.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Question for you Smitty. How does that TBSS pull vs your GTO? (off of the laughing gas) SOTP observation.

·
Semper Fi
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TprGTO said:
Question for you Smitty. How does that TBSS pull vs your GTO? (off of the laughing gas) SOTP observation.

its actually a little sluggish out of the hole right now... but is still on the stock converter.... and only has a quick tune in it.

the new stall converter, tune, and 4.10 gears should make for a lot of from from a dead stop.

:turbonaug

·
I do cocaine!
4,977 Posts
Get that thing a California Duster :) Very nice vehicle. Thats bound to snap a few necks

·
The Situation
3,358 Posts
Smitty's05GTO said:
its actually a little sluggish out of the hole right now... but is still on the stock converter.... and only has a quick tune in it.

the new stall converter, tune, and 4.10 gears should make for a lot of from from a dead stop.

:turbonaug

4.10 gears in a 4 speed auto? damn thats nuts there goes the gas mileage :drink: :gears: :)

·
Cruisin...
2,722 Posts
If a TBSS revved at me like that at a light...I'd just drool. LOL!!

·
Can't have enough V8s
1,932 Posts
Blown_Red_97z said:
4.10 gears in a 4 speed auto? damn thats nuts there goes the gas mileage :drink: :gears: :)
it comes from GM with 4.10s, and yeah, there is no gas mileage...

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Nice. Headers, Corsa, and cam?

·
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
703 Posts
Smitty's05GTO said:
lol i wish.

but it IS owned by someone here at the shop. so i get to drive it once in a while :)
Is it 1 MPG City and 5 MPG Highway now????

Is it owned by Todd???

1 - 20 of 33 Posts