LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
100041 - 100054 of 100054 Posts

·
Insert Witty Title Here
2,803 Posts
Classy!

I went to peep's kid's 1st b-day. Me and a buddy didn't know what to bring (last minute deal). So bought peeps a 6 pack of beer for his 1 year old.
Well....being that it was in Texas(can even be Oklahoma for that matter) I don't see a problem with a 6 pack for a 1 year old. :dunno:

·
Ihanin kaikista
19,043 Posts
Here's another good book to read your kids.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Monsters-Whiny-Children-Bruce-Kaplan/dp/1416986898[/ame]

·
Hottest toaster in the fleet
5,412 Posts

·
Ihanin kaikista
19,043 Posts

·
Hottest toaster in the fleet
5,412 Posts
I like some kids. I wouldn't like to have any of my own.
DINK forever, eh? Like I said, some of my happiest friends are DINK's. They have lots of money and travel all the time. There certainly is something to be said for not having kids. They consume enormous amounts of time and money and food, which is more money. And there is a good chance they will grow up and think you're a bitch for a while (asshole in my case...).

·
Ihanin kaikista
19,043 Posts
DINK forever, eh? Like I said, some of my happiest friends are DINK's. They have lots of money and travel all the time. There certainly is something to be said for not having kids. They consume enormous amounts of time and money and food, which is more money. And there is a good chance they will grow up and think you're a bitch for a while (asshole in my case...).
Planning on getting a hysterectomy, so yeah.

100041 - 100054 of 100054 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.