LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
102 days and counting since my tpw... How about the rest of ya?

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Ha - I got you all beat - 118 Days and counting - see my little note to Mr. Lutz on the production code sequence thread.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Wow, I don't feel so bad...I am only 95 days and counting!!

THE PREORDER HAS BECOME SUCH A JOKE!!

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
I am starting to take this personally - I actually signed a contract on this car in the begining of April 03 - I took the dealers first allocation - so think about that for a while.

On top of everything else - I sold (gave) my camaro to my brother on Nov 15th (his wifes christmas present) - since - per Pontiac - the car was due any day. Now I walk to the train station every day - rain, sleet or snow (must be a postal career in my future) and have to beg my son to borrow his jeep when I need it (the indignity of it all).

I currently have (have had for weeks now) an insurance card w/proper vin, bank check (since car was invoiced) in the proper amount but no stinking car, nor any reliable info on when it might appear. I am way beyond pissed right now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
rushhour said:
I am starting to take this personally - I actually signed a contract on this car in the begining of April 03 - I took the dealers first allocation - so think about that for a while.

On top of everything else - I sold (gave) my camaro to my brother on Nov 15th (his wifes christmas present) - since - per Pontiac - the car was due any day. Now I walk to the train station every day - rain, sleet or snow (must be a postal career in my future) and have to beg my son to borrow his jeep when I need it (the indignity of it all).

I currently have (have had for weeks now) an insurance card w/proper vin, bank check (since car was invoiced) in the proper amount but no stinking car, nor any reliable info on when it might appear. I am way beyond pissed right now.
Your bank check will probably expire in 120 days, prior to your car arriving :( This really sucks!

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
I'm only 37 days past TPW - of course it was just under 4 months from when my order was accepted to my TPW...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks like rushhour has us all beat at 118.. you win... uh nothing I guess. Maybe a GTO in another 118 days

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
You know another 118 days maybe optimistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I take it you haven't gotten as jaded as the rest of us lodesert?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Jaded. Probably. The only thing keeping me afloat is the positive vibes starting to be posted from those LUCKY new GTO drivers. Way to go!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
uh oh rushour - looks like you've been beat!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm 73 days past TPW. My car is in KC and should be at the dealer in the next two weeks .

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Yeah - but at least it is a Jersey boy!!!

·
SPEED THRILLS!!!!!
68 Posts
rushhour said:
Yeah - but at least it is a Jersey boy!!!
Hey rushhour, where in Central New Jersey & who are you buying your car from??
Me, I'm in Manalapan & dealing with Freehold Auto, (formerly Whelan Pontiac).
I've bought three Trans Am from them in 15 years..
R.J.R.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts