LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
How will the club work? Will everybody has access to that part of the site? Or is it exclusive for the 6000 people? Hopefully I'll be a member of the 6000 club in about a month or so.

·
2,432 Posts
What about those of us that didn't use Tracker? I have a GTO, but I'm not one of the 60 with 6000 status...

Here’s what I think should be displayed. Some of it comes from the user profile.

Username
Color/Color/Transmission
Purchase date
Dealer name/location (not really needed but can be interesting)
Description
Mod list
Images
Link to high res images on another site
# of Views
Comment section

·
Registered
104 Posts
DY I canceled my order # in the tracker and purchased off the dealer showroom floor. My new order # was PN3376. I took delivery on Feb 19. Thanks for all your help!

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Gto2Go what is your tpw, vin # and color? i will update the information.

·
Registered
104 Posts
No idea what the tpw was, as I purchased from the dealer. The order# was PN3376, color yellow jacket M-6, and the VIN # was 6G2VX12G04L190590. Thanks! If you find out the TPW please let me know for the record.

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
ok im going to update my information.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
oh sure there is this really great club with 60 members but of course there are no pictures, no links, no nothing. It will all become apparent once the details are worked out. Hmmmm looks like code words for Tails is blackballed once again. What did Woody Allen once say? (or was it Croucho Marx) Why would I join a club that would have me as a member.
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: <------ look what you made me do!!

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Tails said:
oh sure there is this really great club with 60 members but of course there are no pictures, no links, no nothing. It will all become apparent once the details are worked out. Hmmmm looks like code words for Tails is blackballed once again. What did Woody Allen once say? (or was it Croucho Marx) Why would I join a club that would have me as a member.
Tails I think you need to have a few more you are making to much sence
:drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hey Tails....Think of it this way...

You belong to a BETTER, LARGER club..one for those without cars!

LOL

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
One item that we may want to see - is the actual build date - not TPW - that is etched into the vehicle plate on the nose of the car. Though I had a 9/10 TPW - the plate is etched 9/3. A small difference - but interesting. This would have to be supplied of course by the members.

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Tails said:
Keep in mind tails, this is a GTO club, not a drinking club.

·
Registered
524 Posts
rushhour said:
One item that we may want to see - is the actual build date - not TPW - that is etched into the vehicle plate on the nose of the car. Though I had a 9/10 TPW - the plate is etched 9/3. A small difference - but interesting. This would have to be supplied of course by the members.
I suspect that is month and year, not month and day. Mine says Nov03. Anybody know for sure? If the last # in all the build dates is 3 or 03 is year I expect.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Ummm could be a really dumb question, but... what is the 6000 club. Not sure what that is since I bought mine from a dealer a did not order it.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Do you want my VIN # for the registry then?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts