LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
What A Rush..
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
757 Crew: I posted this up on our board but the thread got jacked so I am posting it here too.

We are meeting at 8:00 AM at Battlefield Hooters for the drive up. Please be on time so we can get on the road. It will take about 1.5 hours +- time to get there. I really want to be through tech and in the staging lanes ready to get some cooler passes in by 10 am when they open the track. We are driving up 460 to 85 to 95.

Plan on a long day if you decide to stay to the end of the Pink's taping. We can either eat there or maybe leave the track and go find some place in town after the test and tune ends at 3 PM.

Even if you don't plan on racing it should be a great spectator event with some kick a$$ cars running.

Bring your FRC radio's, camera's and fresh batteries. If anyone can bring a video camera I am sure that Pat can put the footage to good use for the next compilation video for the club.

See ya Saturday. :burnout: :burnout:

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
Trix what frequency/channel...I'll be leaving from hear but could easily end up with you guys on the road.

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
ten-four good buddy...u going paco? runnin' the cav?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Looking forward to seein all youse "Beach Bums" Welcome to beautiful downtown Dinwiddie! I live only about 20 minutes from the track so I wanna be there early too. Can't wait to see you guys as I had to miss the Richmond Hooters fest. I'll be in the Cyclone Gray spoilerless 05. It's gonna be a great day! DT

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
Kick arse! Cool man...see you there...and oh Dennis we know whaat you drive :stickpoke

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
Have your stall in yet? How's the CS Pipe?

·
What A Rush..
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
qwkgoat said:
Have your stall in yet? How's the CS Pipe?
Stall is going in on the 23rd. Last run tomorrow with the stock TC. CS pipe is coming in from Cali, should have it sometime next week. Once I get the stuff installed :secret: I will run down to Jeff for some tuning and be ready for some more racing in a few weeks.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I'll be there between 3-4 sometime. Weather should be awesome for you guys running tnt, low temps tomorrow morning! Should be a gr8 day for sure. BTW.....take it easy on I95/I85, been all over the news this week....State Police will be out in force all over during the weekend on the major highways, as well as air support. Trust me, I got a ticket the last time they did this crap.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
CGCBandit said:
State Police will be out in force all over during the weekend on the major highways, as well as air support.
WTB I would like to buy a small surface to air missle launcher with a supply of SAMS on a small, convenient trailor complete with guidance system and radar to tow behind my GTO. :patriot:

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
Drizzling right now...but I'm still gonna give it a go...about a 20-30% chance of isolated showers. Still definitely worth the try.

·
not driving if I'm posting
448 Posts
paco loco said:
sigh....broke again, can anyone guess what i broke (for those who werent there or dont know yet).
Hada68GTO's heart? :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
paco loco said:
sigh....broke again, can anyone guess what i broke (for those who werent there or dont know yet).
Tough luck on the half-shaft Paco. I was looking forward to running you. Hope you get it fixed soon. Probably need beefier upgrade.. DT

·
WTF?
1,173 Posts
I only got a couple of pics since I had to sit in the staging lane all day. But here's a link
http://www.cvgto.org/Gallery5.html

There's a link on that page to the videos I took but I'll link one specifically here since Paco brought up his breakage. Sorry about that Paco

Paco's breakage.

Dennis, you may have some interest in that video too.:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts