LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - I don't know how everybody reads the board - but I want to make sure all us locals read this. I'm proposing a friday night meetup for cruising the weekend of the dream cruise. For lack of any other suggestions, I'm picking Pasquales on Woodward between 13 and 14 mile as the meeting spot. (31555 Woodward, Royal Oak) I figure meet around 8. I hope we can get a bunch of goats there. I know Rocko is apparently out of action for a bit - and 2loco may not be in the best of spirits for cruising - but i'd like to have a good turnout.
Dan

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
:banghead: yeah I have pnemonia and Goat is in the Hospital. If I get a repreave and the Goat gets done I'll be there. But Highly Doubtful :banghead:

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
if you guys weren't on the other side of the world (er...state) i'd show up sometime. that sucks with pnemonia. i had that a couple of years ago and it took two rounds of antibiotics and 2 months to get rid of it. the bad part is i start to get a touch of it everytime i get the flu now. it seems to weaken your lung

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
hey we get some guys from Saginaw coming down you can make it from grand rapids its the dream cruise!!!!!!! but You better talk to the owner of that restaruant Dan because they might of already rented there lot out!!!!!!! all the local business's do for the weekend just a heads up i might be out there just depends on how bad the judge ass rapes me on wedsday!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
2loco said:
how bad the judge ass rapes me on wedsday!
Keep us posted........good luck......goats be with you.

·
duh
1,214 Posts
Can't make it.....Will be in Lansing. :banghead:

·
PhantomBlack/Red_M6
20 Posts
Hey-Great
My wife will be out of town with girlfriends and I already have a sitter for the kids that night. My buddy and I were already planning on cruisin' woodward the night before the slow/crowded show.

C'MON out of towners- Fuel up and head on down(or over-svede!)

2loco-Good Luck---GoGoGo..GTO

·
Blue Thunder
821 Posts
your damn right im gonna be there...already missed two meetings already :p Plus I live like 4 miles from woodward anyways :)

-Brian

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know - I talked to a couple of people and I'm getting that Woodward will probably be a parking lot on friday night as well - especially in this area. What are the thoughts on meeting further up north - 18 mile or square lake-ish?
Dan

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
Pasquellis will be good for friday man, and if its packed then hit up 18 mile road hows that sound?

·
PhantomBlack/Red_M6
20 Posts
I think north would be better-Less chance of missing each other-
At Square Lake there's a FuddRuckers and a coney island??

Just my thought-

·
Registered
924 Posts
I'll be there too, representin with the GA hehe. Have we come to a conclusion on where we'll meet? The entire weekend is going to be absolutely crazy, and I don't know my way around there too much, but I wanna show up! I'll be the silver, kitted Grand Am most likely with the white underbodies on (Don't hate..they are tastefully done lol)

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SNDBX_GTO said:
I think north would be better-Less chance of missing each other-
At Square Lake there's a FuddRuckers and a coney island??

Just my thought-
Looks like the fuddruckers is on the west side a bit south of square lake right by the starbucks. I like that idea better - it gets us further away from the chaos and gives us a better chance to be able to park and find each other. Let's say 8-8:30 ish. I'm thinking of trying to get there even a bit earlier, eat (haven't had fuddruckers in years) and hope to get a parking spot by the road.
Dan

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
Sorry guys, gonna have to miss this one. Next weekend is race weekend at MIS.

BTW Dan, hey where's the wedding invitations man?? I'm sure if we all showed up it would make for some excellent rare wedding photo opportunities. How about, wedding party standing in front of a row of black and blue GTO's?? What do you think?? :D
-Kent

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
MI_WS6 said:
BTW Dan, hey where's the wedding invitations man?? I'm sure if we all showed up it would make for some excellent rare wedding photo opportunities. How about, wedding party standing in front of a row of black and blue GTO's?? What do you think?? :D
-Kent
:gr_jest: Yeah Dan that sounds like a good Idea. :gr_jest: you know we dont cause too much trouble when we get together :punch:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Check out the paper

In today's News/Free Press (Sn Aug 15) there is an entire section on the cruise including a map telling where all the action is (major displayes etc).

I'm gonna try and make it there!

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FWIW - I'm fairly certain I'm going to manage to drag my fiance out friday - so we are talking a coed event for any that it matters.
Also, I think my dad's gonna be up w/ his t-bird. Hope to get a bunch of new GTO's though.
Dan

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hey Dan, i'll be callin you later on during the week just to get the scoop, cause i'm having a hard time keeping up online with work and everything. My mom's bf may come out. He's worried he's going to be the oldest one. Hell, i'm afraid i'm going to be the youngin at this meet!

·
2004 Black GTO M6
5 Posts
ill be there if i can get my driveshaft from bmr in soon and put it in so the goat can actually go somewhere.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts