1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Holy $hit....

·
Comp Eliminator Goat Driver
2,345 Posts
I caught air like that once in Wyoming on a two lane highway in at 1974 Datsun 260Z. No damage though.

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was not in the car, there was nothing wrong with the suspension of the car, it went over strait 5 times before. Getting close to midnight there was little to notraffic. It was done as responsible as it was going to get. Lighten up, we didnt hook up the nitrous either, then it woulda flew. I didnt say it wasnt stupid ... I didnt get home until 1 something in the morning.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Always wanted to try that with a tri-axle dump truck loaded with golf balls. You should send that tape to Car & Drooler. BTW, did he lunch the motor, or get it shut down in time?

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Maybe you could talk to the guy with the Jeep Grand Cherokee I ran into last night who's Jeep had an identity problem. He had a 328i emblem on back, so maybe he has some spare parts. :D

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
CMNTMXR57 said:
Maybe you could talk to the guy with the Jeep Grand Cherokee I ran into last night who's Jeep had an identity problem. He had a 328i emblem on back, so maybe he has some spare parts. :D
Well, kinda hard to tell em apart unless you get up real close.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Why get another BMW engine? I'd try to shoehorn an LS1 in there. :D

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Funny stuff. But I gotta side with BluGoatDvr on this one. You should at least have some hand helds so you can give the driver an "All Clear" before he launches.

I pulled the same stunt (by accident) in a '72 Chevy Vega. It was leaking oil before the crunch, so I guess I didn't hurt it much. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts