LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was great meeting all of you, the turn out was pretty darn good, and the weather was nice, besides those arabian winds bringing all kinds of sand. anyways just wanted to it was fun and im looking forward to doing it again.
see you all at the get together.

·
That ain't no cake
2,665 Posts
Hey DK2F,this is Brenda and Kevin with the yellow goat,that alot of fun today, your car sure was strong. Hopefully we'll be there at some point. I thought the wind was going to blow us away for awhile but it all turned out to be a fun day. It sure was nice meeting everyone today. That made the day even better. We'll see everyone down at the GTG.:gears:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bluhaven said:
Hey DK2F,this is Brenda and Kevin with the yellow goat,that alot of fun today, your car sure was strong. Hopefully we'll be there at some point. I thought the wind was going to blow us away for awhile but it all turned out to be a fun day. It sure was nice meeting everyone today. That made the day even better. We'll see everyone down at the GTG.:gears:
lol, yea that wind was nutz. i bet your the only one ever to heat the tires up in reverse at the track haha. it proved to work well though, anyways its was nice meeting both of you...the GTG is so close. see ya soon.

·
Registered
153 Posts
What were the times and trap speeds?

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Working on the quick video, uploading to streetfire now.

·
**** it, Run it!
206 Posts
I was there from start to end, and had a blast. I met a few of you guys, I had the black 04 with stock chrome wheels and the different hood. Made a total of 6 runs, with a best of 13.77 @ 99mph with a 2.08 60'. Definitely going to be there in October!

·
4,065 Posts
Taylor04 said:
I was there from start to end, and had a blast. I met a few of you guys, I had the black 04 with stock chrome wheels and the different hood. Made a total of 6 runs, with a best of 13.77 @ 99mph with a 2.08 60'. Definitely going to be there in October!

I'll be there as well. I will drop 11's.

·
Bye Bye Goat..It's Been Fun
3,934 Posts
DK2F said:
it was great meeting all of you, the turn out was pretty darn good, and the weather was nice, besides those arabian winds bringing all kinds of sand. anyways just wanted to it was fun and im looking forward to doing it again.
see you all at the get together.
What did you run?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Nice goat turnout! I counted over dozen of us here and there. Nice to meet some new faces and the familar ones. Besides all git and dust in my ears nose and mouth from the santa ana winds kickin up it was a good time.

Blew my first pass with a misshift from 3rd to 4th and ran and netted a 13.52 @ 103.07 mph. My 2nd. pass I netted my personal best of 13.35 @ 106.86 mph. 3rd pass 13.38 @ 107.22 mph. and the 4th pass I red lighted but netted the highest mph of the day with 13.61 @ 107.77 mph. all on street 19"s. It's time for some 17" BFG drag radials!!!

·
4,065 Posts
LS2GTO said:
Nice goat turnout! I counted over dozen of us here and there. Nice to meet some new faces and the familar ones. Besides all git and dust in my ears nose and mouth from the santa ana winds kickin up it was a good time.

Blew my first pass with a misshift from 3rd to 4th and ran and netted a 13.52 @ 103.07 mph. My 2nd. pass I netted my personal best of 13.35 @ 106.86 mph. 3rd pass 13.38 @ 107.22 mph. and the 4th pass I red lighted but netted the highest mph of the day with 13.61 @ 107.77 mph. all on street 19"s. It's time for some 17" BFG drag radials!!!

Yeah, drop those Drags on and you may hit 12's!

·
That ain't no cake
2,665 Posts
My wifes best time and PB was 13.36 @103, 60ft 2.01. (It was that reverse burnout!!!!!!) A few more tweaks and work on heatin' them tires up and she'll be in the high 12's. Again thanks to everyone for making us feel welcome, it was a great day and we can't wait for the GTG.:gears:

·
Exclusive
1,323 Posts
I had a blast there, eventhough my racing sux. I guess yesterday wasn't my day. But it was cool hanging out with all the goat guys and gals. The goats were there representing and that was cool. Hey Charlie give me your email, so I can send you the vid of your PB time.

·
4,065 Posts

·
S1C:+:GTO
950 Posts
here is tha race with flash and the lambo, i didnt edit or anything like that but i soon will.(after i get back from the dodger game lol) if it doesnt work right away just give it some time! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSzPmfPcHVM

·
06 Goat Owner
132 Posts
I know everybody loved that 70 MPH+ head wind! It was nice to see every one. MY brother and I could not get any traction we need some DR's. on one pass witht he traction control on and taking off easy, i was able to run a 13.23 @ 105. I wish i was running the tire bluhaven was running! :gears: I want to say thanks to PsychoGTO that let me borrow his spare and jack for extra weight. See you all at the GTG

·
this ->pimpstatus(10);
1,113 Posts
Couldn't make it... work :( lol, at least I cought up with some of the goats on the 15.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
odingrey said:
Couldn't make it... work :( lol, at least I cought up with some of the goats on the 15.
yup we saw ya...next time you should make it out.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I went to both Fontana in the Morning and Barona at Night.

Best at Fontana and Barona,

Fontana Barona
60' 1.912 1.794
330' 5.407 5.273
1/8 8.293 8.121
MPH 85.43 87.49
1000 10.774 N/A
1/4 12.87 N/A
MPH 107.60 N/A

Here is a little clip from Fontana

Lots of Fun and a Great Turnout.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts