LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
500RWHP and 530RWTQ
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No I didnt get to race one..hehehe. But my buddy was in his Trans Am and I was in the GTO heading down Academy. We passed it by Dublin so we turned around and hauled ass to catch up.

The guy pulled over by Best Buy and we got to check it out, take pics, took video, sat in it..all that good shit. Pretty damn sweet. I about wrecked when I saw it. The Guy was damn nice. He bought the car from Mario Andretti.

Thats my highlight from this past weekend. The pics turned out decent but it was dark.

Attachments

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
Yea, that was very kool of him to stop like that

So he didn't want to run them for pinks?

·
7,835 Posts
damn dude nice. I take it he didnt want to run because I am pretty damn sure you asked.

P.S. You get any software to upload your trackday vids yet from may?

·
500RWHP and 530RWTQ
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually I bought a nice dvd recorder, so I think I may just burn a copy of it for whoever wants it...

·
7,835 Posts
TheZaZ said:
Actually I bought a nice dvd recorder, so I think I may just burn a copy of it for whoever wants it...

i would love one dude, let me know where to send the check to.

Also good point, how's the vega.

·
500RWHP and 530RWTQ
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ahh..dont worry about it...i have been slackin and made ya wait...my bad. Its on me.

The Vega is coming along..slowly...im still working on the engine compartment, welding up all the seams, cleaning it up. Next I am going to competely redo the whole wiring harness. Thats gonna suck but its been rigged too much for my taste.

After that the engine is ready to go in. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts