LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the motel that I stayed at last year. It is 7 miles from the track and is located in Hartsville. Although we didn't check in until 2:30 a.m. last year, our stay was good. :) It is convenient for anyone although it is not as close to the "hotspots" and is a little more pricey.

Fairfield Inn by Marriott Hartsville $89
200 S 4th St
Hartsville, SC, 29550

This one is about 14 miles from the track and is right off of I-95in Florence. It would be a convenient choice for those from the north and south that are coming in on I-95 and is much closer to the "hotspots". It is also much cheaper. I have not stayed at this particular hotel but I have stayed at other Baymont Inn's.

Baymont Inn and Suites Florence Early booking is $55
1826 W Lucas Street
Florence, SC, 29501

Also in Florence and in the same vacinity (same exit 164 off 95) as the Baymont are several other hotels. They include

Comfort Inn $69.95
Country Inn and Suites $80.99
Super 8 $56.95
Knights Inn $50.95
Wyngate by Wyndham $75.65
Days Inn $45.01

This is not all of the hotels in the area but a few just to give everyone an idea of rates. I will be in the process of trying to get a group rate soon so keep an eye out for that. If anyone had a good experience or recommendation I'm all ears. :) Here is the source of the rates that I got.

http://www.hotels.com/processIndexSearch.do;jsessionid=626F8F7D0EB0ABEDEEC61331FCF10DD9.appho13tc08?searchType=&destination=usertyped&fromNewSearchPage=true&acDestinationId=30BD39C8-6F6B-4642-8DC1-586B37154466&acDestinationType=1&lat=&lon=&pointName=&usertypedcity=Hartsville,+South+Carolina,+US&trackType=AC&userEnteredDestination=Hartsville,+South+Carolina,+US&defaultLandingPageUserType=&checkIn=11/13/2009&checkOut=11/14/2009&CIMonth=11&CIDay=13&CIYear=2009&COMonth=11&CODay=14&COYear=2009&numrooms=1&adults[0]=2&child[0]=2&OIdx[0].CAIdx[0]=8&OIdx[0].CAIdx[1]=1&refined=true

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Here is the motel that I stayed at last year. It is 7 miles from the track and is located in Hartsville. Although we didn't check in until 2:30 a.m. last year, our stay was good. :) It is convenient for anyone although it is not as close to the "hotspots" and is a little more pricey.

200 S 4th St
Hartsville, SC, 29550

This one is about 14 miles from the track and is right off of I-95in Florence. It would be a convenient choice for those from the north and south that are coming in on I-95 and is much closer to the "hotspots". It is also much cheaper. I have not stayed at this particular hotel but I have stayed at other Baymont Inn's.

Baymont Inn and Suites Florence Early booking is $55
1826 W Lucas Street
Florence, SC, 29501

Also in Florence and in the same vacinity (same exit 164 off 95) as the Baymont are several other hotels. They include

Comfort Inn $69.95
Country Inn and Suites $80.99
Super 8 $56.95
Knights Inn $50.95
Wyngate by Wyndham $75.65
Days Inn $45.01

This is not all of the hotels in the area but a few just to give everyone an idea of rates. I will be in the process of trying to get a group rate soon so keep an eye out for that. If anyone had a good experience or recommendation I'm all ears. :) Here is the source of the rates that I got.

http://www.hotels.com/processIndexSearch.do;jsessionid=626F8F7D0EB0ABEDEEC61331FCF10DD9.appho13tc08?searchType=&destination=usertyped&fromNewSearchPage=true&acDestinationId=30BD39C8-6F6B-4642-8DC1-586B37154466&acDestinationType=1&lat=&lon=&pointName=&usertypedcity=Hartsville,+South+Carolina,+US&trackType=AC&userEnteredDestination=Hartsville,+South+Carolina,+US&defaultLandingPageUserType=&checkIn=11/13/2009&checkOut=11/14/2009&CIMonth=11&CIDay=13&CIYear=2009&COMonth=11&CODay=14&COYear=2009&numrooms=1&adults[0]=2&child[0]=2&OIdx[0].CAIdx[0]=8&OIdx[0].CAIdx[1]=1&refined=true
Looks Like YOU have seen alot of Them....LOL....Frank:)

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for posting this up, I'm trying to get a total on how much it's gonna cost me.

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
LOL.........Attending the event this year is going to be sooooooooooooo much fun :gr_devil:

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
And all this time I though t-bones was a cool guy.... Now I know the truth :goghey:

·
Unicorn
5,018 Posts

200 S 4th St
Hartsville, SC, 29550
The fuck did you not get in until 230AM??? :secret: Looks like it may be that way again this year...:secret:

Oh and i can vouch for this hotel, They hand out complimentary blondes with every stay. :pimp:

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Heads up guys and gals. My girlfriend has her travel agant license and has a site you can go to. We found the Fairfield Inn for as little as $71/night for 1-2 persons and $89 for 3 (extra fee for roll away cot) compared to their regular listed prices of $89 for 1-2 persons and so on and so forth . . .

Here is the site link:

http://ytbtravel.com/rouellon

I can't say you will save $ but I did and it will bring up all the hotels in the area. I'd figure I'd hook you guys up.

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
^^I've been hired as a chaperone to keep an eye on some of you, their names being withheld for the time being :secret:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Heads up guys and gals. My girlfriend has her travel agant license and has a site you can go to. We found the Fairfield Inn for as little as $71/night for 1-2 persons and $89 for 3 (extra fee for roll away cot) compared to their regular listed prices of $89 for 1-2 persons and so on and so forth . . .

Here is the site link:

http://ytbtravel.com/rouellon

I can't say you will save $ but I did and it will bring up all the hotels in the area. I'd figure I'd hook you guys up.
Sweet Doc, I'll check it out when I get home from work. Not sure which hotel I'll be crashing at Friday night just yet. Oh... we might be cranking out around 700rwhp @ 9 PSI for this...... we're going to have to get someone to film us ;)

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Sweet Doc, I'll check it out when I get home from work. Not sure which hotel I'll be crashing at Friday night just yet. Oh... we might be cranking out around 700rwhp @ 9 PSI for this...... we're going to have to get someone to film us ;)
We'll have it covered!

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Update on the Fairfield Inn prices. The room rates are back to $89/night but if you book thru her site they are giving you a $50 coupon for the next time you stay at a Marriott family hotel.

The specials change weekly/monthly.

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Damn. $209 for two nights. Just booked. This thing better not get rained out and my car better be damn finished! :)

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Damn. $209 for two nights. Just booked. This thing better not get rained out and my car better be damn finished! :)
What!? I told you what site to go to lol.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts