LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
Hey guys wanting to know if one hotel over another has any better parking for Truck with Trailer.....

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Hey guys wanting to know if one hotel over another has any better parking for Truck with Trailer.....
Thinking the same thing... Plus I would like to know where everyone is planning on staying this year. I wanna be able to hang out with the crowd. I am probably bringing a little charcoal grill so I can cook a late night meal as well as a meal at the track. Much cheaper for us to bring a cooler with food and make our own than go out and eat. Myself and 2 or 3 buddies will be up and we are some cheap bastards! haha

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thinking the same thing... Plus I would like to know where everyone is planning on staying this year. I wanna be able to hang out with the crowd. I am probably bringing a little charcoal grill so I can cook a late night meal as well as a meal at the track. Much cheaper for us to bring a cooler with food and make our own than go out and eat. Myself and 2 or 3 buddies will be up and we are some cheap bastards! haha
You will be getting a $10 voucher for the concession stand at the track but grills are welcome as well. :)

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
You will be getting a $10 voucher for the concession stand at the track but grills are welcome as well. :)
$10 will get me a few gatorades... LOL

Although we won't be in the FL heat that I am so used to so I probably won't be putting down gallon after gallon of water/Gatorade like usual!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts