LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Founding member HRH
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hola people, haven't posted here in a while due to trading in the GTO a year ago. I'm going through the garage to start clearing out things I no longer need and there are a few GTO parts in there. I'm curious if anyone is interested. If so I will put up a price and photos with my username/date, just not sure how much local interest there is. Currently I have the following (prices do not include shipping from 80922):

Carbon Creations Carbon Fiber hood (05-06 style) $550 (Dimensions for the box are 61x65x9)

Illuminated door sills (blue) http://www.ebay.com/itm/331652593315?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Stock rear spoiler (IBM)

2005 Tail lights Sold

Head unit bezel for a 7" touchscreen $20

UPDATE: The hood and door sills have never been used. I don't think the bezel has either but I got it used so I can't say for 100% certain. If someone is interested in the spoiler I can get a photo of it as well but I'm not sure how munch interest there is in one. The hood is still wrapped in the plastic and foam it came in.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Id be interested to see a pic of the hood and price to 19567. Thanks

·
Founding member HRH
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Id be interested to see a pic of the hood and price to 19567. Thanks
I checked UPS and FedEx so far... it's not pretty. UPS wanted $400, FedEx $1k. Maybe Greyhound can do it on the cheap though. EDIT: Looks like Greyhound can do it for $85.

By all means, post your prices.
Done.

Hmmmmm, in for pictures.
And I just paid off my credit card :)
Well then I may have some reasons for you to use it again.

·
Founding member HRH
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How does the hood latch? Does it have to have hood pins?
Going back and forth on what it would look like on my White GTO.
You should use hood pins. AeroCatch Flush Hood Latch is the best option I would guess. It would look great. I would personally paint all but the hood scoops to match your paint. Just clear coat them. But that's my style. You can paint the whole thing for a more stealth look while getting the weight savings still.

·
It's simple physics
3,733 Posts
Nice, would love to have. But doubt I can afford it.

LR

·
Founding member HRH
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I have my zip code and dimensions of the box listed in the first post. UPS just remeasured and put it at 66"x62"x9" probably adding a little buffer. Shipping from 80922 to 48867 (one location where an interested buyer is at) put the cost roughly at $300-350 (didn't get an exact figure) after I talked the manager in to getting me the best deal he could. If you are interested and can find a reasonable shipping cost that works for you then let me know and I can try to work it. After checking out various companies and options I haven't found anything much cheaper yet.

The door sills are pending a sale at this time.

·
Founding member HRH
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Door sills buyer had to back out so I just put them on ebay to simplify the process.

·
Rockin the Bakken
319 Posts

·
Founding member HRH
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And now they are on my watchlist!
It's not an auction, it's a buy it now. Just wanted to make sure you knew so someone doesn't buy it out from under you.

·
Founding member HRH
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts