·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
Thanks Joey. Those are some really good pictures... You guys disappeared toward the end I didn't know if you stayed. I wanted one of your flyers for the Jan event..

·
Fiorello Motorsports
4,747 Posts

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Attachments

·
I hear twins are fun....
659 Posts
Awesome pics Joey!

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Joey. Those are some really good pictures... You guys disappeared toward the end I didn't know if you stayed. I wanted one of your flyers for the Jan event..
Thanks Mike. If you'd like I can email you a file of the flyer. PM me your email addy.

Joey very nice pics i really like this one of Frank & Travis car.
Thanks Al. It's one of my favorites too.

Awesome pics Joey!
Thanks Jeff.

Here's a few more:

Attachments

·
10 Second All Motor Club
1,821 Posts
Hey Joey!! The pics came out amazing!!!!!!!!! You are quite the photographer!! What camera did you use? I think I need to buy one just like it! lol
Thanks for the awesome shots! And it was great to finally meet you in person!! lol

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice Job JoeyD....You the Man....Frank
I try

Thanks pops.
No problem, Ole Man :)

Hey Joey!! The pics came out amazing!!!!!!!!! You are quite the photographer!! What camera did you use? I think I need to buy one just like it! lol
Thanks for the awesome shots! And it was great to finally meet you in person!! lol
Thanks Melissa. I have a Canon Rebel XSi digital SLR and a few lenses. Decent camera for the buck. It certainly was a pleasure meeting you and Al. Had a great time hangin' out in the parking lot, shooting the bull, etc. If you can't come down for the 5th Annual this comin January, then I guess I'll have to make it up to either Englishtown, Atco or the event you and Al put on at Cecil MD.

·
Let's race, punk.
11,469 Posts
OOO-WEE!! The Cosmos goats are sure looking pretty!

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
I try

No problem, Ole Man :)

Thanks Melissa. I have a Canon Rebel XSi digital SLR and a few lenses. Decent camera for the buck. It certainly was a pleasure meeting you and Al. Had a great time hangin' out in the parking lot, shooting the bull, etc. If you can't come down for the 5th Annual this comin January, then I guess I'll have to make it up to either Englishtown, Atco or the event you and Al put on at Cecil MD.
there's always Pony Wars in southern GA. i might make it there but we'll see. i wish i could go to the 5th Annual but its just too far to go for a broke college student! lol

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 20 Posts