LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy guys. Im kinda new around these parts. No I dont own a GTO, but Im here looking for some simple information :)

So here we go. I love the seats in the GTO. I've finally gotten tired of my seats in my car (I drive a 95 Buick Roadmaster, go easy on me) and I've been contemplating changing them. I know C5 seats are a pretty much bolt in with minor mod, but I want to see if it's possible to use the GTOs seats.

So Im here asking for a few measurements. I want to see if I may be better off using the entire GTO seat assembly from seat to rails, or modifying my stock rails to accept the GTO seat, if indeed the rails and actual seat are seperable on the GTO seats.

So first Im looking for how wide the widest part of the seat is :) As shown in the picture with the blue line as that appears to be the widest part of the seat.

Second Im looking for the distance between the seat rail mounting holes as shown with the red line, and Im looking fro the distance between mounting holes as shown in green.

Thanks Guys. If this turns out doable, I might be buying someone's seats :)

Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am located 20 minutes south of Kalamazoo, MI or 20 minutes north of the indiana-michigan border.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone please?????????? Do I have to offer money to get simple measurements ;). Please!!

Matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts