LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. I am about to order Zaino and I am torn between the two packages that they offer. Does anyone have experance with their leather cleaning/ protectorent products? Or should I stick to their waxes and look somewhere else for the leather?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
264 Posts
hey, its up to you but if you want to wait till tomorrow night to order i'll fill you in. i did the exterior for the third time today. and tomorrow i am going to do the leather cleaning, and conditioning.

the only hold up is that it is suposed to rain in the morning, so you may have to wait to get what i think of it. previously i used Armual wipes for everying, but tomorrow i am going to use what i bought from zainos.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, I think I just convinced myself to just buy the big pack. I'll wait until tomorow afternoon/ evening to hear from you though.. How do you like the finish you have after three coats?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have used the Zaino leather cleaner and the conditioner on my '99 GTP since new and I am very pleased with it.

Shawn

·
Registered
264 Posts
one of me quote unquote, crew.... we have the 2004 rx8, 2004 wrx(not sti), 2004 GTO, 1998 3 series bmw(silver), 1998 3 series bmw (white), couple motorcylces.

we used mothers on his car (rx8) to compair... both did good jobs... but i like the zainos better

·
Been here for a long time...
4,658 Posts
Just like the polish, the leather in a bottle is very nice. I like it :)

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good enough for me. I'm ordering the big kit. Thanks to all who replied.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts