LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have any of you guys used Diamond brand window tint? That is the name brand my local dealer is using. Any info on this kind of tint would be appreciated.

·
SR-71 Flight Test
121 Posts
I have not used nor heard of Diamond brand; however, there many brands of window tinting available that have different charateristics (colors, metal...). I have extremely good experience with LLumar

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on guys, 63 views and only 1 reply. Someone has to know something about this kind of tint.

·
"Power Abuser"
1,080 Posts
blkgoat05 said:
Have any of you guys used Diamond brand window tint? That is the name brand my local dealer is using. Any info on this kind of tint would be appreciated.

I have it on mine. The back window looks blurry at night when there are headlights behind me. I had it put on about 2 weeks ago and I need to get back there and clean it. It may just be a haze from install. The sides are clear.

If it is still blurry after a cleaning I will be going back to have it redone.

Lifetime warranty on it so can't go wrong.

·
Registered
335 Posts
PC4STOP said:
I have it on mine. The back window looks blurry at night when there are headlights behind me. I had it put on about 2 weeks ago and I need to get back there and clean it. It may just be a haze from install. The sides are clear.

If it is still blurry after a cleaning I will be going back to have it redone.

Lifetime warranty on it so can't go wrong.

I have the same problem.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Since 1995 I've had no prob.s or complaints with what my favorite window tinter uses and she uses Suntek films and I choose the carbon series Limo tint. their darkest.
My 04 GTO is the 4th vehicle that I had her do and never a Prob.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts