LS1GTO.com Forums banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
1 of 262
10,327 Posts
Guys, is this a legit retailer? Or will it turn out they won't have any in stock?
Has anyone tried ordering them through these guys?
Nobody else seems to have new pedals, and I don't want to buy used
I hope this doesn't violate terms of service

http://oemcats.com/oem-parts/92189341.html
The part is discontinued and that must be a very old listing.... The only place to get a new pedal sensor is Duralast Accelerator Pedal Sensor- SU9424 and it's expensive: https://www.autozone.com/engine-management/accelerator-pedal-sensor

·
Coco Conocido
790 Posts
you can get them from australia. about $150 shipped from holmart.com.au
you have to switch out the arm, but that's easy to do.

search part number: 92188387
i think that's it.

·
1 of 40,757
6,249 Posts
pretty much.

going to verify swapping just the board/connector part will work soon. should, since the boards look like they are all the same.
Any chance you got around to trying swapping the board?
I have to believe the same board is used for something more widely available and cheaper.

·
Needs sticky tires
380 Posts
you can get them from australia. about $150 shipped from holmart.com.au
you have to switch out the arm, but that's easy to do.

search part number: 92188387
i think that's it.

My car has been going into safe mode and I have had the Accelerator position sensor problem. I bought the holden one installed it and the problem got worse. Any ideas?

·
Needs sticky tires
380 Posts
I think its the same one. Attached is the one i puchased

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think its the same one. Attached is the one i puchased
That's the exact pedal I got from HolMart AUS. I started a thread on this myself ... seems like a common issue. My issue sounds exactly like yours. Installed the new pedal and the issue got worse. Check the wiring to the TB. If all the connections look good and the wiring to the connectors are secure, I'd bank on it being the TB. Just replaced my TB and it appears to have remedied the issue. Good luck.

·
Needs sticky tires
380 Posts
Its throwing the APP 1 sensor code which is the pedal not the APP2 which is the TB. Ill take a look at the TB and harness. Any chance that its updated and not signaling as it should?

·
Worthless reject member
38,041 Posts
Its throwing the APP 1 sensor code which is the pedal not the APP2 which is the TB. Ill take a look at the TB and harness. Any chance that its updated and not signaling as it should?
I didn't say it's not YOUR pedal.

I said it's not your PEDAL.

Go look at his thread and you'll see he probably threw the same code.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts