1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
seppuku rights activist
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's pretty easy to set up. All you would need is a good quality HGH logo that I'm sure Todd or Joe has, and open up a free cafepress account.

Or just get me a high res HGH logo and I'll open another store. I really wish they would get some more product options, such as transparent stickers.

·
9 Second Club
14,788 Posts

·
seppuku rights activist
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wrp said:
We'd like to know who is buying the thongs. :patriot: Well, maybe not.
I think the question would be who is wearing them. You won't catch my fat ass in one of them suckers!

·
Show me your Headers
324 Posts
I am just glad they are Made in the U.S.A.!:patriot:
I wouldn't want anyone to suffer the indignity of foreign made drawers!
It is good that there are still some American Jobs left.
Like underwear technician and thong quality control.

·
seppuku rights activist
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The black shirt and the white with black trim came in today and look good. So those that are interested go for it!

Note: All prices have been dropped to cost. The designer from my work is leaving the company and said not to worry about it.
The only person who should have been affected by this is Lori, and I'll give you your $2 back when you get back from your oh-so-terrible vacation in Hawaii. ;)

·
seppuku rights activist
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No problem. It hasn't cost me a dime, and all prices are as low as they can be. I won't see any profit from them.

I got the black shirt, and it came out pretty good, except for a few tiny white dots in the black area of the ACGH logo. It may just have been a first print, but black is much more difficult to print to. The white with black trim that dave got came out awesome! I'll be getting the baseball jersey next, and probably the beer stein. :drink:

·
Pop
617 Posts
That is too cool!!!!!!!!!!

WRP there you go.........& made in the USA!!!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hooray beer!

Looky what I got….

It's perfect for a 12 ouncer with a head. Logo came out flawless.

Oh, and the two polo shirts look great too. They're 100% pre-shrunk cotton (consistency of a thick t-shirt). Logo came out very nice on those as well. Thanks again Eric. Awesome stuff you've made available for the ACGH!

·
seppuku rights activist
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow! That came out great from what I can see in the picture! I've got to get me one of those. I'm glad everything came out good for you. At least one good thing happened today! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts