LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Missing my GTO
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, i had to go to Boston for a little bit, and while I was gone I let my little brother drive my GTO, and to thank me, he bought tires for the ADR M-Classics that I had for sale, and had them mounted on the GTO for me. I just may keep the wheels now, What do you all think?

Attachments

·
NJ GOAT
745 Posts
The black looks good with the blue, but I personally don't like the style of wheels. That's just me though. If you're happy with em' that's all that counts.

·
RIP
7,541 Posts
I think they look real good.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
dude Tommy those look better on your car then they did on mine. i guess the black and silver just didnt go good on my car. the black and blue combo looks sweet.

·
Missing my GTO
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jon6.0 said:
I think they look real good.

Tims05 said:
dude Tommy those look better on your car then they did on mine. i guess the black and silver just didnt go good on my car. the black and blue combo looks sweet.
thanks guys, I just gotta go find some better lugs, I'm using the stock ones and they work fine but the caps don't fit too well

·
Not Vengeance..Punishment
1,401 Posts
rotten23 said:
The black looks good with the blue, but I personally don't like the style of wheels. That's just me though. If you're happy with em' that's all that counts.
+1 - I think that they look very good, but it is your car.

-K

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
looks alot better than i would have thought

congrats on your purchase , they look great

·
Resident workaholic
2,250 Posts
I'm more of a fan of 5-spokes, but the car looks nice.
Good job man! :thumbs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts