1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
That'll buff out...
254 Posts
So this isn't a solid/fixed tensioner, just a billet version of the stock tensioner correct?

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it's a solid fixed tensioner you tighten the belt with a 3/8" drive then snug up the 15mm bolt on the back side.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump lets get this sold

·
Eva, my new love
2,027 Posts
Really great looking pieces. Putting some of them under consideration.

·
All motor...deep 10
3,417 Posts
I don't have this brand but have a different one and these are great especially for anyone with a stroker motor. Helps keep the belt from slipping. Looks better than my katech one for sure.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really great looking pieces. Putting some of them under consideration.
Woot :)

I don't have this brand but have a different one and these are great especially for anyone with a stroker motor. Helps keep the belt from slipping. Looks better than my katech one for sure.
Yea I had a Katech one before the aeroflow one looks way better.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumpo

·
Eva, my new love
2,027 Posts
Are your interior led bulbs plug and play ?

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep the bulbs are plug and play

·
Eva, my new love
2,027 Posts
Have already ordered the bulbs and just ordered the polished tensioner.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Bearing went out on my areoflow tensioner and lost the pulley down the road somewhere.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's odd was the pulley tight. Was there any signs of failure before it failed like a bearing noise? I've only seen on other failure and the person admitted to having the belt extremely over tight.

Id be interested in in seeing the failed unit I can send you a new pulley also please let me know what I can do to help

·
Registered
240 Posts
it was fine for 2months,then it was squealing when I was out of town on a trip and was wondering what the sound was. About a quarter mile from my house I heard a clunk and my alternative light came on and Knew what it was. I can send you some pics in the morning of the failed unit. A new pulley would be great. Luckily I still had my stock tensioner to swap it back on and get it home

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks like a bearing failure to me to. I'll get you a replacement

·
Registered
240 Posts
Fast turn around with replacement Thanks bohnman. Much appreciated more sellers should be as easy to work with as you

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sweet thank you for the kind words. I have more in stock for those looking for a tensioner

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bring it to the top. great winter Mod :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts