LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
GTO dreamer
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:soapbox: ok i know some ricers from school and some of them are sayin the gto is slow and i wouldn't know because i don't have one. So I'm kinda mad so i can't wait to race them and put them in their place. They supposidly test drove one but i didn't know. So i'm mad. I can't wait to get my procharged gto:gears: and smoke them. One of them has a Nissan 350z. fyi

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts
ill race 'em anytime!

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,500 Posts
Ryu's GTO said:
They supposidly test drove one but i didn't know.
Just tell them they have to be 18 to test drive cars. Whole legally being a minor thus not responsible for you own actions. Maybe they rode in a GTO while their daddy test drove one.

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts
maybe they made it all up because they got all the info they know about cars from video games.

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Road Trip!!!!!!:gears: :gears: Can you imagine how scared those little 16 year olds would be. 10ish gtos pulling into a parking lot, and them sitting there with their little 350z. It would be great.

Also RYU where are you located at. I will be in grand island sometime this week. Don't know if you know where thats at or not. Its an hour or so away from lincoln.

·
Cell 719-491-1819
577 Posts
pbmaniac2000 said:
Road Trip!!!!!!:gears: :gears: Can you imagine how scared those little 16 year olds would be. 10ish gtos pulling into a parking lot, and them sitting there with their little 350z. It would be great.

Also RYU where are you located at. I will be in grand island sometime this week. Don't know if you know where thats at or not. Its an hour or so away from lincoln.
Grand Island had one of the meanest trucks in the world. I believe they called it Island Express or something. In the 80's Of Course.

·
GTO dreamer
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scyry said:
Just tell them they have to be 18 to test drive cars. Whole legally being a minor thus not responsible for you own actions. Maybe they rode in a GTO while their daddy test drove one.
Ok sorry i was in school when i posted that let me explain there is a guy named carson (in college) he and the kid that thought it was slow knows him really good like a brother and he had a red all-wheel drive 445 hp dodge stealth but he ran from the cops and got away but they saw the car good enough to catch him at home so he lost the car his dad took it and sold it. End of that story but earlier in the summer they went down to a local dealer and test drove one and was makin fun of it big time (fyi there preps so you know one gets baggin on something and the rest follow) so yea i wanna get an 06 GTO (correct me if i'm wrong) and get a procharger on it and headers. So yea i wanna kill'em in a race.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ryu's GTO said:
Ok sorry i was in school when i posted that let me explain there is a guy named carson (in college) he and the kid that thought it was slow knows him really good like a brother and he had a red all-wheel drive 445 hp dodge stealth but he ran from the cops and got away but they saw the car good enough to catch him at home so he lost the car his dad took it and sold it. End of that story but earlier in the summer they went down to a local dealer and test drove one and was makin fun of it big time (fyi there preps so you know one gets baggin on something and the rest follow) so yea i wanna get an 06 GTO (correct me if i'm wrong) and get a procharger on it and headers. So yea i wanna kill'em in a race.
I tried to race one and he has mods and I was stock at the time and he did not want to play. I think I would have handed him his azz but he would not go for it.

·
GTO dreamer
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pbmaniac2000 said:

That would be awsome but i live in Scottsbluff NE. so yea... thats the only problem. I just wish i could get my own GTO.

·
5800ft Sucks Wind - Literally
709 Posts
Ryu's GTO said:
That would be awsome but i live in Scottsbluff NE. so yea... thats the only problem. I just wish i could get my own GTO.
Scottsbluff.... hmmmm.... know a Kortney Schultz or Brittney Schultz... They are my nieces...

·
Barbados Blue M6
259 Posts
Guy at work last year wanted to show me how fast his Z was. My stock 04 pulled big time on him. You don't need a the procharger.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,432 Posts
I bought a car in Scottsbluff once.

Yeah, I got nuthin' beyond that.

·
5800ft Sucks Wind - Literally
709 Posts
Doric your mod list is getting HUGE... HUGE I say.... :hail:

ingalls engine torque damper | koni adjustables | eibach springs | pedders radius rod bushes | prothane front swaybar bushes | prothane strut rod bushes | prothane front control arm bushes | slp rear swaybar endlink bushes | slp rear swaybar bushes | pedders differential insert bushing | noltec camber correction bushes | pedders cross member bushes | tsw thruxton 18x8/19x9.5 | stainless works longtube headers | custom cat-back | custom cold air intake | hptuners
etc.

·
'04 645Ci
989 Posts
Firebird67 said:
Doric your mod list is getting HUGE... HUGE I say.... :hail:
Yes, and the line forms here for when he decides to sell them for more new stuff...

:turbonaug

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts
doric just likes to make his list appear bigger than it is by adding every bolt and bushing he did. some of us just put "complete suspension mods"

:fawkdance

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,432 Posts
The list of stuff that isn't in my signature is just as long. :wall:

·
GTO dreamer
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Firebird67 said:
Scottsbluff.... hmmmm.... know a Kortney Schultz or Brittney Schultz... They are my nieces...
You know what i might... that last name sounds familiar. hmm... well i think of it later but ok the 350 kid left and if you were to race it it would probably be his mom... yea he can't drive either.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts