LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quick 8 Videos

I'll get more up as they upload. A huge shoutout goes to jscott for shooting these!!

First round
Daniel Linnett (left Lane) VS Frank Corvino (right lane)
Hardcore (left lane) VS T-bones Goat (right lane)
slowgoat (left lane) VS Someone tell me (sorry) :)
Ddixon (right lane) VS Magnum-gto (left lane)

Second Round
slowgoat (left lane) VS T-bones goat (right lane)
ddixon (left lane) VS Frank Covino (right lane)

Final round (second final round)
T-bones Goat (left lane) VS Frank Covino (right lane)
I need some suspension. :)

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Tbones, your car is what some may call a little outragous. Thanks for putting down some great runs. As always, it was a blast to watch.

And for everyone else in the quick 8. Congrats making the 8, as well as some impressive runs!

·
goat love
1,352 Posts
Here's the link to the playlist. I'm still uploading some vids.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=ADC68BE0A8F13C8A

Vids were done by Eviltwins (Joe Sikes) and myself. I left the tripod in Palm Harbor, so some vids have the little bit of the shakes.

Also, if you want me to change the titles or descriptions, post the link to the vid and give me something to cut and paste.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Video 363, thats me in the right lane. Turns out that shifting 1-2-1 isn't nearly as good as 1-2-3.........driver mod FTL. At least I didn't break anything

Thanks for the video and pictures!!

·
Yabba Dabba Doo!!
2,005 Posts
Sweet Vids, if you have a vid with me in you would so rock. 04 QSM with Gunmetal/Crome Lip 19" Rims.

·
I'm taken & she LOVES racing!
2,660 Posts
364 me and Franklin going at it - I damn near stalled the car on that "launch" of mine.....LOL

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts

·
goat love
1,352 Posts
Video 363, thats me in the right lane. Turns out that shifting 1-2-1 isn't nearly as good as 1-2-3.........driver mod FTL. At least I didn't break anything

Thanks for the video and pictures!!
NP. Yeah, I heard you do not want to shift like that.

Sweet Vids, if you have a vid with me in you would so rock. 04 QSM with Gunmetal/Crome Lip 19" Rims.
All vids are up. If you see yourself post the link to the vid and I'll edit it.

364 me and Franklin going at it - I damn near stalled the car on that "launch" of mine.....LOL
edited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td1W6KVpaYs&feature=PlayList&p=ADC68BE0A8F13C8A&index=0

This video is me Kjhallex vs. Daniel L.

Thanks for the great videos!
edited, thank you for posting the link. You're Welcome!

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
You're certainly not the first to use that shift pattern. One of the local Tampa herd is "infamous" for it :wall: And the outcome was much worse than yours

You obviously need a "different" kind of stall........the driver mod is not nearly enough :stickpoke

Oh yeah...........Nice videos BTW

·
Unnaturally Aspirated
798 Posts
Video 25 is actually me in the spice Red racing Daniel in the QSM. Now I can't remember Daniel's Screen name.

Video 32 is also me racing Tom, Tom is the in the Red in the right lane.

Video 36 is me in the right lane, I forget who it is, but his tag is LSXGOAT, pretty cool.

Video 42 is me racing that really nice old goat.

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,805 Posts

·
keep it simple
2,098 Posts
You're certainly not the first to use that shift pattern. One of the local Tampa herd is "infamous" for it :wall: And the outcome was much worse than yours :stickpoke
Some others have done it but won't admit it. He was lucky for sure.:gears:

·
Under the knife again....
2006 SRM
1,868 Posts
Video 25 is actually me in the spice Red racing Daniel in the QSM. Now I can't remember Daniel's Screen name.
I want to thank you for representing the SRMs out there. You were the only one I saw. Bill and I were both out of commission for this event.

·
I'm taken & she LOVES racing!
2,660 Posts

·
Unnaturally Aspirated
798 Posts
I want to thank you for representing the SRMs out there. You were the only one I saw. Bill and I were both out of commission for this event.
Thanks, yeah it actually made it a bit easier to find pictures and vids of myself heh. Glad I could at least win a little for us SRM's hehe.

·
Yabba Dabba Doo!!
2,005 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts