LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mile High Air
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the Air Lift bags today. The DMR bags are 6" high which is at least and inch higher than my car sits with the Pedders springs. I spoke with the people at Air Lift and they recommended a part number that is 4"x5". They said that it would add 1-2" when inflated. Cost was $65 shipped. These are the exact same bags sold by BMR, just one inch shorter.

Should help with the launch.

·
Administrator
20,433 Posts
I may need some too...as I still get ferocious wheel hop...

·
Mile High Air
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spoke with Air Lift after measuring the spring height under compression. They recommended a bag that's one inch shorter than the BMR. The part number is 80702 and fits a jeep wrangler. Size is 4x5". PM me and I'll tell you where I got them.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I put the BMR one in last week and I'm running 12 PSI in them and my car is like a rock in the back in now, best mod I've bought. Didn't realize how much my car squatted and how much wheel hop I really had, You should be happy with them Glenn........

·
500RWHP and 530RWTQ
1,067 Posts
I still have decent wheelhop after my drag bags. They helped alot but it still does it.

·
Mile High Air
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GTO_Scott said:
All turned out ok?

Yes and no. Cam is fine but the adjustable timing set is causing the PCM to throw cam position sensor codes. On the LS2, the cam sensor picks up cam position from the timing gear. Cloyes is sending me another one to try.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts