LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this forum is pretty dead but are there any more people on here from Bama that own a goat?

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts

Reactions: Pdiddyj205

·
THORS HAMMER!!!
1,465 Posts
Huntsville here.

Reactions: Pdiddyj205

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah wasn't sure this thread would still be open with the same members

·
THORS HAMMER!!!
1,465 Posts
Most of them are gone. The first guy that replied, Tom, is in Nashville if he hasn’t moved. He has had a few GTO’s and red one is one of the nicest and meanest you will see. Check out his pics and build.

·
Show Car
9,523 Posts
I know this forum is pretty dead but are there any more people on here from Bama that own a goat?
Most have moved to Facebook. There is 3 or 4 original ones still around.

·
Show Car
9,523 Posts

·
THORS HAMMER!!!
1,465 Posts
Yeah Phil, still have it. I modded it to death and want it a little more enjoyable to drive now.
I bought a new ZL1 Camaro 3 years ago and daily drive it.
Still have your GTO?

·
Show Car
9,523 Posts
Still have mine too. Been thinking about engine mods now. Everything else is done that I have wanted to do, that is till something else comes along!

·
THORS HAMMER!!!
1,465 Posts
Lol, that’s how it gets out of control. I would do it differently in hindsight and keep it more daily drivable.

·
Show Car
9,523 Posts
Yes, it can get out of control very fast and easy! I would like to get to 5 to 600 hp at the wheels and call it a day with power mods.

·
Show Car
9,523 Posts
I really dislike that fb page, a lot of kids on there that think they know a thing or two
Most of us are on the Pontiacs in Pigeon Forge page. Yes the fob GTO page does have kids on it that think they know something!

·
Show Car
9,523 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I'm starting to work
Best to have the drivetrain and suspension done before going for the hp.
Yeah I'm working on the suspension but already had to build a new motor anyway, so the cam is done, and the bottom end is built to handle boost, even though I'll never boost it.

·
THORS HAMMER!!!
1,465 Posts
Dad lives in Mobile

1 - 20 of 28 Posts