LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its getting closer,i think its time we start getting fired up about this great event!!!!...We had a great turn out last year for such a late start i want this event to be greater than ever.I would like to think about some friendly matches.What do you think about along with or maybe instead of the quick 8 we do a regeional shoot out,after all its the east coast shoot out.Say we take the quickest 2 from Fla,GA SC,NC MD NJ,etc..What do you think?

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
no va ?

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
am i alone
i may be zach is out

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
I would hate to see a nine second car get replaced by a slower car. There could potentialy be 3 from FLA and NC. I'm not sure about the other states. It is possible that the entire quick 8 could be all 9 second or faster cars!

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would hate to see a nine second car get replaced by a slower car. There could potentialy be 3 from FLA and NC. I'm not sure about the other states. It is possible that the entire quick 8 could be all 9 second or faster cars!
Thats true,maybe just the fastest for state supremacy...LOL

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
yeah but cgcbandit is a show car , lol just kidding chris
any other bolt on cars going to be around ?

·
Registered Abuser
3,481 Posts
I like that idea I may have a chance!!! .........O wait ....No i dont its just a 04 i got the slow one.

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
If Matt ever gets his car ready he should be in this... If not I will! lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts