LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Camaro....Geez! You'd think most people unless you're running something big, wouldn't "try" after hearing it.

It's one of those right turn situations, where I made my right hand turn into the left lane, he followed suit but I wasn't obviously, initially proceeding at a brisk enough pace for him so he quickly went into the right lane. Since I was now in second, I only used about 3/4's throttle to thwart him, and put him back many car lengths before letting off.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yes, I know those Kraut Kars are invicible. But REALLY, one did go down. :p

·
US Monaro-IBM/B/M6-K&N
739 Posts
An Audi(TT) Stomper .. Great Kill, CMNTMXR57 ... ! :thumbs:

.... Smoked Kraut for all ... R/ BBD :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
The newer Audi S4s are pretty strong. Anyone come across one of those?

4.2L v8
344hp 302lbs
~3800lb curb weight

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Guess you gave him a TT twister. :eek:

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
710 Posts
That’s what I’m talkin about, keep teaching these people that German cars aint fast enough to pass the American ones :patriot: :thumbs:

I keep teaching these people a lesson almost once a week for free :gr_devil:

I guess everyone at Mercedes dealer here hate me LOL

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Very nicely done. I've had that happen a few times to me. Me as in the TT when I owned slower cars just to see a tuff car open up a little bit.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
GTP_SLEEPER said:
The newer Audi S4s are pretty strong. Anyone come across one of those?

4.2L v8
344hp 302lbs
~3800lb curb weight
have not seen one, but i know what you are talking about. that would probably be a very good match up. those things haul

·
Comp Eliminator Goat Driver
2,345 Posts
Great job Cmnt. Nothing better than schooling those that drive the German autos. I know what a pleasant feeling I had when I schooled the Be My Wife 645 ci driver.

·
Former Goatherder
658 Posts
The Goat should take an S4 but the Audi would probably get a jump off the line with the AWD. If I had the $$$ I'd have an S4 :) I traded an A4 in when I got the Goat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts