LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 60 of 148 Posts

·
A freak of nature
424 Posts
What does this mean? I honestly have no idea.
FPFQ = Falling Price, Falling Quality. It's a mostly tongue-in-cheek thing that refers to the phenomenon that seems to occur on most automotive forums. When the value of the vehicle drops, more generally less intelligent or noob-ish people can buy them. Then they join the forum and post things that demonstrate their lack of intellect. Or make the 10 o'clock news, apparently...

See this thread for reference: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214455

Source: I had the same question early in my time on the forum. I did some searching, and figured it out, since I have a lot of time on my hands at work, and I'm not allowed to jerk off at my desk.

·
Registered
789 Posts
FPFQ = Falling Price, Falling Quality. It's a mostly tongue-in-cheek thing that refers to the phenomenon that seems to occur on most automotive forums. When the value of the vehicle drops, more generally less intelligent or noob-ish people can buy them. Then they join the forum and post things that demonstrate their lack of intellect. Or make the 10 o'clock news, apparently...

See this thread for reference: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214455

Source: I had the same question early in my time on the forum. I did some searching, and figured it out, since I have a lot of time on my hands at work, and I'm not allowed to jerk off at my desk.
Thanks you sir. now I really don't understand y he posted that.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,049 Posts
First rule of FPFQ thread:
You do not talk about FPFQ thread

Second rule of FPFQ thread:
You do not talk about FPFQ thread

·
May I quote you on that?
22,049 Posts
Thanks you sir. now I really don't understand y he posted that.
Because you post like a teenager texting her girlfriend. We use actual words here.

·
Dick Ross
6,994 Posts
"And the wall.. comes tumbling down, the wall.. is tumbling, tumbling DOOOOWN!!"

But really, what a douche.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,049 Posts

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts

·
<--Dis dudebrahguy right here
4,815 Posts

·
May I quote you on that?
22,049 Posts

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Totally forgot about it during the trip. We'll have to meet up sometime. You stay in Oakland, right? I'll PM you.
I got your pm, ill text you soon.

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Y0 MikE i kN0w y0uS aYent [email protected] lEt [email protected] rid3 yo?!
I will lose, this guy has nothing but time judging by his posts. He posts all over the place in different sections randomly with his various opinions. I can't blame him though, what really goes on in cleveland. Have a good one though mistermike and bitch on!

·
May I quote you on that?
22,049 Posts

Attachments

41 - 60 of 148 Posts