LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
'04 645Ci
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I hated doing it, but I traded in my '02 GTP for an '04 GTO, impulse blue on blue. I loved my GTP, she was quick, but I decided that the pricing for the '04s were too good to pass up and when the blue on blue became available I had to jump on her! :gr_devil:

I've left private messages for some of my friends at clubgp, but I'm afraid to see what they're going to say. :wall:

Anyway, I'm glad I'm here. My new girl is one hot, blue babe!

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
hey man, congrats
i know what you mean. i had a 97 GTP and loved it. GREAT CAR. but the GTO will make it easier.

·
3,327 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Not sure where Parker is, but you should check out the uprising in Wichita. Challenge some of the GTP's to come and race, they have their own class this year. Good info in this thread:
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5086

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
jagular said:
Well, I hated doing it, but I traded in my '02 GTP for an '04 GTO, impulse blue on blue. I loved my GTP, she was quick, but I decided that the pricing for the '04s were too good to pass up and when the blue on blue became available I had to jump on her! :gr_devil:

I've left private messages for some of my friends at clubgp, but I'm afraid to see what they're going to say. :wall:

Anyway, I'm glad I'm here. My new girl is one hot, blue babe!
Why in the Hell would you trade a GTP for a GTO?!?!?!?!?!?!
Have you gone MAD.

:gr_jest:

Congrats – and welcome to the Club.
You got a GREAT Car and no one can fault you for that – but they will give you a little ****.

- Chuckk

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,498 Posts
Welcome to the club! Don't worry about the flak you'll get from the RMCGP guys. You made the right choice. :D

Man, I really need to get hoofing on the RMGTO site...

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
You are now one of the Lost People.........we love new members........
:drink::drink:

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
jagular said:
...My new girl is one hot, blue babe!
So what mods are you thinking of doing with this new hot one?

·
'04 645Ci
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RedhotGTO said:
So what mods are you thinking of doing with this new hot one?
Not sure yet. Right now, I'm more concerned with the clear bra and tint. Might go with a Predator. I'm pulling out the Autotap this week to scan and start understanding our cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts