LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow members, just registered here today! I am Charles, 32 years old, from Brockville Ontario Canada. My first car ever was a 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix LE, followed by a 2004 Grand Prix GTP, a 1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo, a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT and finally a 2020 Subaru BRZ TS.

Can you spot the one that got away? It's also the one on my avatar, my beloved G8 GT. I really miss this car. It had an aggressive BTR Stage 3 Cam, upgraded differential and gears, and all the supporting mods. I sold it mainly because it was a little too aggressive and....you guessed it...automatic.

I now own a 2020 Subaru BRZ TS, limited edition, only 50 produced in Canada. The vehicle is a blast to drive, handles like a dream, but it's just not me. I do miss the V8, the sound, the experience. I might sell this car privately or trade it in if I find what I am looking for.

So my search begins. I am looking for a LS2 M6 Pontiac GTO, preferably bone stock, either Impulse Blue Metallic, Phantom Black Metallic or Torrid Red, with sub 30K mileage.

I am looking for my endgame car, my last project car ever, that I will be keeping until I am not able to drive anymore.

It is a pleasure to meet you all!

·
Chickun maka lousy houspet
466 Posts
Welcome SUSP3CT! I can't help you allocating a car, but I wish you all the best in your search. Welcome to the herd!!!

(btw...I love me them VE's too!)

Reactions: SUSP3CT

·
Chickun maka lousy houspet
466 Posts
32 years old and shopping for an endgame car? i am sure you got plenty of modding years left, my friend.
You would be right...At least I would like to put a lot of those modding years into a LS2 GTO :)
The GTO isn't my 'end game' car either. If I don't get to mine, I'll be O.K. with it, as I'm 48 and probably wont be "done" with my '06 for at least 7 or 8 more years.

For the record, my "end game" car is finding a 1964 Tempest VIN. I want to put that onto a '68 - '75 Corvette chassis and convert it into (what would look like) the XP-833 Concept Car. I want a more modern suspension / engine combo., so I can drive it...but that's my (eventual) goal. If you ever see it, you'll know where you saw it first. 😜

👇👇👇👇

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
[/QUOTE]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts