LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ernie Myatt 418GTO

I was real happy to see a Forum member win the 9" and from what one of his buddy's said his stock rear was on the way out, Ernie chose a 3:70 gear and will be setting up a time to get together with Heintz Performance to have installed for free

The Diff he won is one of the strongest that can be bolted under the GTO to date, the kit comes with a special housing modified to fit under a GTO and will bolt in directly, the kit also has the largest and strongest axles available for the car using a full 30 spline under the boots. This along with the Billet 31 spline stubs make this one nasty set up for any GTO owner wanting to get rid of the Stock Diff.The shaft supplies with the kit is a 4" aluminum unit with a Strange Billet yoke to ensure no issues with this high end unit.

Thanks to all the guys that drove from all over to make this a great event and also thanks to the loads of people that kept us busy at the booth answering questions about shafts, CV's and drivetrain. Travis put on a great event and we were glad to be a part of it. It was also nice to see another GTO with DSS/Hendrix parts run a 8.99 pass. thanks again and congrats to Ernie for being a part of a great event.

Congrats to all the winners of the event, you are what makes days like this worth being a part of.

·
Waiting on new time slip
1,639 Posts
Congrats Ernie, it was nice to see one of the Savannah Herd bring home the goods!! Can't wait to see that thing installed on your car!!!

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
awesome... congrats to all!

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Thanks Frank!!! Weve been aproached by others to make our parts but with your 35 years and counting of dedication were staying put! You continue to evolve the cv axle and driveshaft technology to get us the parts we need to run record passes year after year .This 9 inch is a great example of how far you can go and we all thank you! Congrates Ernie!!!

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Congrats Ernie. Better hide that thing from Kyle.
Lol no worries maybe I will have have one in my car some day.

Congrats Ernie!

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Congrats Ernie. Better hide that thing from Kyle.
smurf that.....better hide it from ME :ninja:

:D

Congrats Ernie. Can't wait to see it on the car. If you decide you don't want it for whatever reason, maybe we can work something out. :wall:

·
Stroked out 418
11 Posts
I just want to give a special thanks to everyone on the congrats. This was my first year attending the shootout and I had an awesome time. I especially want to give my thanks to all of the individuals and sponsors who put this event together. I am truly grateful to have won such an outstanding prize. Definitely looking forward to next years event!

·
9 Second Club
14,762 Posts
I just want to give a special thanks to everyone on the congrats. This was my first year attending the shootout and I had an awesome time. I especially want to give my thanks to all of the individuals and sponsors who put this event together. I am truly grateful to have won such an outstanding prize. Definitely looking forward to next years event!
:thumbs: you are going to love the 9" and Frank is a top notch Vendor, congratulations.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ernie, the Diff is on its way to Heintz from Strange. please contact Henitz to set up an appointment to get your prize installed........

·
SSgt @ USAF Hunger Games2K14
6,378 Posts
Damn thats awesome!! Congrats man.

·
Stroked out 418
11 Posts
OK thanks again guys! See you in 2weeks going to Heintz for the Install.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts