LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More people last night then the night before. Thats good. Lets see if we cant draw some more people out. Some are leaving but a few people wander the lot need a place to come and drink. Somebody last night (kingkong401) was praying to the porcilin god. But hes okay today. Well, hope everybody else enjoyed last night. As far as I know, Roberts Bacardi is in the trailblazer with PJ's jack, coke, and beer. So it will be there tonight. Long islands from Napalm, and maybe if we can find the right stuff, some apple juice for everybody. Well, have a good one everybody and sorry some people couldnt be here.

·
VIOLET FOREVER
8,773 Posts
Lets tone it down a tad. Drinking is fun But I/ we can do without the broken beer bottles. Accident or not I spent a 1/2 hour this morning with Michelle picking up glass piece's. We are a family here. Lets not make it so others are talking about how un-ruly the new Owners are:)

Sorry for the rant but its just my

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
Padre the party animal.

I have to go to one of these when I get back to the states. Should make it for 2008.

·
3X HIN Hottest Modern Muscle
1,028 Posts
Who did the burn out?

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,894 Posts
somehow I would think those classic owners would be pissed at the thought of someone doing drunken burnouts

·
1,028 Posts
Holeshot said:
Lets tone it down a tad. Drinking is fun But I/ we can do without the broken beer bottles. Accident or not I spent a 1/2 hour this morning with Michelle picking up glass piece's. We are a family here. Lets not make it so others are talking about how un-ruly the new Owners are:)

Sorry for the rant but its just my
One of thoose was my fault, i knocked one out of andrews hand on accident, we did what we could for not much light.......the other ones fell out of the over flowing can i think.....but yes i dont plan on drinking much tonight if at all, i know i have to turn it down a tad, i guess i was pretty bad from what i heard......

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
As for the burnout,

More pics:

And pics from earlier in the day:

And my only good pic from this morning's presentation by DY:

Padre

·
21,894 Posts

oh I see the party has really started now :drink: :drink: :gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest:

·
3,327 Posts
I have seen the picture in this picture before.................

Oh yeah, I made it to that trip. :bomb:

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,649 Posts
Tomarrow night I will be making Long Islands individually, apparently no body wanted me to mix then in a 5 gallon gas can. I offered to clean it first.

Robert: Thanks for the Rum, I'll get you some more if you need me too.

Also the random stranger came through, and I now have 4 churchills to smoke tomarrow. Looks like a good night in plan, got to finish with a bang.

·
1,028 Posts
Napalm said:
Tomarrow night I will be making Long Islands individually, apparently no body wanted me to mix then in a 5 gallon gas can. I offered to clean it first.

Robert: Thanks for the Rum, I'll get you some more if you need me too.

Also the random stranger came through, and I now have 4 churchills to smoke tomarrow. Looks like a good night in plan, got to finish with a bang.
Wish i could stay for it, but we will be leaving around 8:30 tonight, i have to go to work sunday night, and have a car show in my town on sunday.
On another note looks like i will probly win for my class as i am the only car in it, lol.....class 13 2006 modified.....

·
Si vis pacem, paro bellum
761 Posts
raises hand....

i'm guilty of the burnout, but I wasn't drunk. I had only had a few beers and was asked to make a food run to taco hell. and in regards to the classic guys being pissed, they were doing their share of nighttime burnouts during the drinking hours. it was a good time by all and no one was injured. nuff said
mike

·
Wifes Car is Faster than Mine
462 Posts
The burnout was quite nice....Kim enjoyed it from the passenger seat. Maybe no rent-a-cops next time though.....

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
04redgto said:

Hell yea look at me double fisting!! F'n Hollywood!! Stop tricking me when Im drunk!! God I wish I was able to stay!! I know theres more pics out there!!
LOL, you really like to doublefist foam, don'tcha?

·
21,894 Posts
Hollywood said:
i'm guilty of the burnout, but I wasn't drunk. I had only had a few beers and was asked to make a food run to taco hell. and in regards to the classic guys being pissed, they were doing their share of nighttime burnouts during the drinking hours. it was a good time by all and no one was injured. nuff said
mike
no worries.......I dont care......I just know how uptight they seem and how they have been slow to welcome the new GTO's...

:drink: :drink: :gears:

·
Si vis pacem, paro bellum
761 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
no worries.......I dont care......I just know how uptight they seem and how they have been slow to welcome the new GTO's...

:drink: :drink: :gears:
Many of them would not even vote for our cars in the popular vote contest and very few of them clapped when our own got the awards. I don't think we will ever be welcomed by them. we may just have to remain the bastard step-childs they view us as. no skin off my back.
mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts