LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GR-RRR!
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.ebay.com/itm/264361131029?ul_noapp=true

I sent a message to the seller to explain that a fob programmed to a car already cannot be reprogrammed to another. The fobs are good for one programming and are then useless on any other car. He wrote me a snarky note in return that he's sold many used fobs over the years without one complaint.......

·
Pontiac Fanboy
994 Posts
"Any problems that need to be brought to our attention must be done so within 24 hours of delivery."

That's reasonable...

:bs:

·
The battle of wits has begun.
2,278 Posts
Can "ebay stores" have negative reviews deleted?
They have only 3 neutral reviews in which they responded like pissed off prom date.

Their most expensive items don't have descriptions.

One of their items is called "05-06". The photo is zoomed in on a transmission. The price is $9,999.99 and the product description says, look at the photo... nice.

The other GTO drivetrain is a LS1 with t56 for $8,500.00 + shipping... Be cheaper to just buy the car as a whole.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Interesting. I bought a power mirror switch from that seller about a year ago. I think it was like 9 bucks and came with some wiring. Worked as it should.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Can "ebay stores" have negative reviews deleted?
They have only 3 neutral reviews in which they responded like pissed off prom date.

Their most expensive items don't have descriptions.

One of their items is called "05-06". The photo is zoomed in on a transmission. The price is $9,999.99 and the product description says, look at the photo... nice.

The other GTO drivetrain is a LS1 with t56 for $8,500.00 + shipping... Be cheaper to just buy the car as a whole.
no they cannot delete neg reviews, they can reply and try to work with the person who left the bad review, but its up to the reviewer to change that review.

half the stuff they selling for GTO is actually not so badly priced, but the other half is a bit shot. hopefully nobody buys that used key, can get a brand new OEM one for 60$

·
Registered
30 Posts
There is a Ebay loop hole in the feed back; If the >seller< cancels the order >you< can not leave feed back. Found that after trying to settle with a vendor that sent me 1 of a pair of strut spring compressors. What transpired was truly ridiculous and they only squared it when I opened a case on them. They issued the refund and immediately canceled the order which locked me out of the feed back, there is no way around it. Nice.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I will send a friend involved with that business a note about this thread. They have good parts at good prices normally. Bought a bunch of "odd" parts for a friends 2005 to put back on the road. Very fair pricing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
slow
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing