LS1GTO.com Forums banner

161 - 180 of 321 Posts

·
Jimmy Rustler
9,816 Posts
Can it be corroborated with any other source?

MY point was that even the 'quoted' information reads like bad comedy. The Effa Bee Eye talked to some folks and decided that all rioting and looting was perpetrated by right-wing organizations. Really? Across the board? And based entirely on hearsay, huh? QUALITY.

Seems to differ from what folks ON THE GROUND have experienced, but OK. Business Insider uber alles.
As opposed to the rantings of the president who is known to chose words to fire up his base and create scapegoats in every other scenario? Have you seen the videos of white guys sneaking into protests and break stuff apparently trying to start a riot?
I’m not saying Antifa people aren’t involved in violence. But who has more to gain by portraying black people as violent?

·
HGH Optimist
7,808 Posts
Have you seen the videos of white guys sneaking into protests and break stuff apparently trying to start a riot?
I’m not saying Antifa people aren’t involved in violence. But who has more to gain by portraying black people as violent?
How you gonna ask a question then answer it yourself?

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,124 Posts
What in the actual blueberry-flavored FUCK does Trump have to do with what you posted today? If Trumpykins was a puppetmaster for our alphabet agencies, wouldn't Hilldawg be holding down a suite in Federal prison already?

And I mean... Not for nothing here, but there is no shortage of content out there (videos, photos, posts on social media) that clearly show rioting and looting being perpetrated by people who are black, white (my favorite is the guy who looted Legos), brown, etc. Is it your insinuation, Ms. Maddow, that white people are in some way compelling those folks?

·
Jimmy Rustler
9,816 Posts
Trump is naming Antifa. Trump is calling them terrorists. That’s what the blueberry flavored fuck he has to do with it. And yes, yes I am. And maybe so is the FBI.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,124 Posts
And I mean... Not for nothing here, but there is no shortage of content out there (videos, photos, posts on social media) that clearly show rioting and looting being perpetrated by people who are black, white (my favorite is the guy who looted Legos), brown, etc. Is it your insinuation, Ms. Maddow, that white people are in some way compelling those folks?
And yes, yes I am. And maybe so is the FBI.
I just want to put these two together for others who might be asking themselves if they just read what they think they read.

·
Jimmy Rustler
9,816 Posts
Ok, compelling isn’t the word. Acting as a catalyst though, yes.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Rasmussen said:
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters think the “antifa" movement should be designated a terrorist organization. Thirty percent (30%) disagree, while 22% are undecided.
Rasmussen said:
But then 69% of Republicans and a plurality (47%) of unaffiliated voters view the mob violence in the latest protests as mostly criminals taking advantage of the situation. Fifty-eight percent (58%) of Democrats consider the violence legitimate outrage for the most part.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,124 Posts
So some white dudes - white people are super organized, dontchaknow - are going out into the black community and orchestrating their participation in rioting and looting? So the pics, videos, etc. are conveniently AFTER a white person gave INSTRUCTION to a black person to throw a brick through a window, steal a 55" TV, or jump an old woman defending her store?

Because, you know, this is ALL ABOUT how black people are being LEAD by white people.

putdownthemsnbcandwalkawayslowly.gif

·
Administrator
20,338 Posts
I aint atoning for shit I didn't do. I got enough to atone for, for shit I did do.

Reactions: Midnight

·
Administrator
18,848 Posts
Yeah, if we're keeping score, I have a long list of douchebaggery, surliness, and narrow-mindedness on my resume -- some has been e-saved for eternity here. Buuuuuut, I didn't shoot Lincoln, I've never owned another human, and I have never been complicit in oppressing anyone.

Do I empathize with the point being made by the protesters? Yep, in exactly the same way I have tried to understand that same point for most of my time on this rock.
  • I didn't cause this.
  • I don't know how to fix it.
  • I cannot public speak out about a topic that I cannot understand or comprehend.
  • Due to my woooooonderful career choice, I am not comfortable speaking out publicly about much of anything.
BUT, I can try to be a friend to those affected and/or disillusioned so long as I am not being blamed. I try to bridge that gap, damn-near daily, yet that seems to be an inadequate amount of "effort" to most of the people trying to invade my various "news feeds". I will continue to raise my kids and live my life in the right way, attempting to do the right things, and if that isn't "good enough", go ahead and fuck off with that bullshit.

But Middy, what about the assholes in teh vids, bro?
Yeah, welcome to America. We have the global asshole market cornered.

161 - 180 of 321 Posts