LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone find any aftermarket carbon fiber interior trim pieces? I'd like to get some A/C vent surrounds, door handles, and maybe a piece to replace the silver/gray plastic surrounding the center console.

If there aren't any, maybe one of the sponsors could make some if there were enough interest........... Anyone looking for stuff like this?

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Mikesan said:
Anyone find any aftermarket carbon fiber interior trim pieces? I'd like to get some A/C vent surrounds, door handles, and maybe a piece to replace the silver/gray plastic surrounding the center console.

If there aren't any, maybe one of the sponsors could make some if there were enough interest........... Anyone looking for stuff like this?
The only carbon fiber things I'm really looking for are an OE style hood, and possibly a trunk lid.

·
Registered
588 Posts
We are waiting to see the 2005 before finishing Engine Covers, Door Sill Covers, Trunk Lid, Trunk Lid Insert, and various Engine Bay & ****pit pieces.

jim

·
Registered
58 Posts
phobos512 said:
The only carbon fiber things I'm really looking for are an OE style hood, and possibly a trunk lid.

An oem style carbon fiber hood would be nice. I would buy one!

Oh, and these guys may have carbon fiber interior bits, http://www.jhp.com.au/ .

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scorpionida said:
An oem style carbon fiber hood would be nice. I would buy one!

Oh, and these guys may have carbon fiber interior bits, http://www.jhp.com.au/ .

Where in the Bay Area are you? I live in South San Jose near Evergreen College and work in Los Gatos.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be very interested in seeing what you guys come up with. Thanks.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Racecrafter said:
"Stock carbon fiber hood"

When do you want one?

PM me if still interested.

RC
what about one with some scoops?

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
what about one with some scoops?
There exist plenty of hoods with scoops. In fact, they ALL have scoops save for the OE one. That's why I want one that doesn't have scoops. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Carbon Fiber hood

I would be interested in a stock carbon fiber hood too. No scoops, please.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
very nice!!!!!!

·
Gentlemen, behold!
160 Posts
Gravana Jim said:
The radiator cover is finished... What do you think?

Thx!

Jim
I must have one! How much?

-Chris

·
not driving if I'm posting
448 Posts
Gravana Jim said:
The radiator cover is finished... What do you think?

Thx!

Jim
That's nice Jim. Are you going to make that available?

·
Registered
588 Posts
I should have pricing late next week. I will post it on my site once I know what it will costs to produce.

Additionally, I have a few other under-the-hood carbon fiber goodies being made and I will post ASAP.

Thank you!

Jim

1 - 20 of 55 Posts