LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Is there any serious dealers in California (1st choice) who are interested in selling a 2004 GTO A4 for $24,495 (including rebate of $3,500). My first choice in colors is IBM/Black Interior and second choice would be Yellow/Black interior.

I have received response from GMBuypower with low prices but when I call to finalize the figures change. So if anyone is really interested in selling a 2004 at the above price....contact me.
thx

JOHN

P.S. I have only until 10/31 to make the deal because I have an Autshow in Motion certificate to apply to above price by that date.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Have you tried GM Buy Power to locate the car you want? There a few dealers in SoCal that have a good number of GTO's to pick from.

Where are you coming up with $24,495? The best price I have gotten from a dealer so far is $25,900 after all rebates and incentives.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ydtrack said:
Have you tried GM Buy Power to locate the car you want? There a few dealers in SoCal that have a good number of GTO's to pick from.

Where are you coming up with $24,495? The best price I have gotten from a dealer so far is $25,900 after all rebates and incentives.
I received a reply from a dealer in San Diego but when I told him I would fly down from San Francisco Bay Area to make the purchase, he changed the price upward. I at least appreciate that the dealer made the change before buying an airline ticket and heading down there.

I put this thread out to see if any dealers who visit the forum are willing to make the deal at $24,495.

thx

JOHN

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Back in April the BEST price I could get out of 15 dealers in Los Angeles and Orange counties is...........

(drumroll) $35,000.00 + tax + title + license

Sure puts everything in perspective. And yeah, I used GM Buy power too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Man I don't know how you can even get $25,900. Using GMBuyPower, the best I can do is like $500 over invoice, minus $3500 rebate, which is about $27,700. WTH am I doing wrong?

Bob

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
sporttahoe said:
I received a reply from a dealer in San Diego but when I told him I would fly down from San Francisco Bay Area to make the purchase, he changed the price upward. I at least appreciate that the dealer made the change before buying an airline ticket and heading down there.

I put this thread out to see if any dealers who visit the forum are willing to make the deal at $24,495.

thx

JOHN
Count me out..wish I could. Sorry man.

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
bob -- you live in Colorado. If you're willing to travel to a neighboring state that has a dealer with a ton of inventory, they will sell you the car at $0 over.

·
Former GTO Owner
225 Posts
Bob815 said:
Man I don't know how you can even get $25,900. Using GMBuyPower, the best I can do is like $500 over invoice, minus $3500 rebate, which is about $27,700. WTH am I doing wrong?

Bob
Bob,

Bought mine for $25k. Broken down as follows:

Price was $30,250
-$3500 rebate
-$1000 in dealer certificates
-$750 military rebate

I had to really haggle to get the $30,250 price and get them to use the $1000 dealer certificates. However, I had actually test driven the car I bought a month prior and it was still on the lot (along with 2 others). The best price I got at the time of my first test drive was around $27,900. It's amazing what 1 month of waiting will do. I don't know if dealers still have the $500 certificates for their use or not. You could only use a max of 2 per deal (total of $1000 dealer incentives). I bought mine at the end of Sep, right before the 72 hour sale and at that time GTO sale were still very depressed.

Good luck and I hope you find the deal you're looking for.

·
Registered
600 Posts
RedThunder said:
bob -- you live in Colorado. If you're willing to travel to a neighboring state that has a dealer with a ton of inventory, they will sell you the car at $0 over.
$0 over. Look at his numbers, he wants the car for near $3000 under invoice.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Heck, got mine for $23,000 three weeks ago.

Got a little over 4000 off MSRP from the dealer, 3500 off from GMAC financing, 2500 off from GM card. :)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Mine was 30,150
-500 dealer rebate
-3500 gmac rebate

$26,150

After doing some math though, I took the 72 mo 0%. So I acutally got the car for $29650 with 72mo 0%.

·
Registered
272 Posts
That price is a pipe dream. With such a huge sales jump last month I would be surprised to see them go for any cheaper than the $26K people are getting them for now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Back in May I tried to wheel and deal with 4 dealers in my area.No one would budge off sticker.These prices make me sick :banghead:

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
Like I said from the start, they should have sold them for sticker price then and they would have had little problems selling them for sticker or w/ small rebate at this time. They have gone from one extreme to the other.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cheap Goats

Hey Gang; Might Be Worth A Try To Check Out The Prices In The Chicago Area. I Have A Buddy From Iowa That Just Bought His Black Goat For 23,800. Pj

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
sporttahoe said:
Hello, Is there any serious dealers in California (1st choice) who are interested in selling a 2004 GTO A4 for $24,495 (including rebate of $3,500). My first choice in colors is IBM/Black Interior and second choice would be Yellow/Black interior.

I have received response from GMBuypower with low prices but when I call to finalize the figures change. So if anyone is really interested in selling a 2004 at the above price....contact me.
thx

JOHN

P.S. I have only until 10/31 to make the deal because I have an Autshow in Motion certificate to apply to above price by that date.
Did you try Steven's Creek Pontiac in San Jose? I bought my Blue/Black M6 there last month. I believe they had 1 or two Yellow A4s at the time. Up to you to get the price you want.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
RIVER RAT said:
Hey Gang; Might Be Worth A Try To Check Out The Prices In The Chicago Area. I Have A Buddy From Iowa That Just Bought His Black Goat For 23,800. Pj

can u P-L-E-A-S-E post up specifics or find out and let me know how he got it for that price??

·
Registered
104 Posts
Without specifics as to who sold the car, who bought it, what was the customers status ( Employee, supplier), etc. I would assume these claims to have no basis in fact.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Well there have been some ads for 24 and some change with no gms,or supplier needed to purchase so I believe u will see 04's going for 23K +TTL real soon as to make room for the 05's in Feb.

If GM brings back ZERO for 60 or 72 I'm buying a 04.
I drove this car and its absolutely awesome,I couldnt imagine owning one :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts