LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine has been out-of-commission for almost 2 years, but I don't see very many of you on the road these days, either. Does anyone still meet? I know Doric has changed vehicles, but I think he lurks occasionally. :)

·
Administrator
20,255 Posts
Central ish. Sean is still around up north somewhere. My car is getting a fuel system upgrade, maybe even see some track time this year.

·
sinnerman
23 Posts
My CGM still lives in Moffat County, replacing entire front after hitting a deer about 5yrs ago.
I keep it garaged, took it to Mile High Nationals last weekend.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Central ish. Sean is still around up north somewhere. My car is getting a fuel system upgrade, maybe even see some track time this year.
Hey, amigo! Glad to hear you're still representing in Castle Rock. Haven't blown that motor yet, huh? ;)

You might have seen in my other posts, but the LS2/D1SC combo that you tuned a few years ago bit the dust. I have a new engine installed (mostly), and will be strapping in a bigger head unit and intercooler. Hope to see you out there!

-Aphobos

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My CGM still lives in Moffat County, replacing entire front after hitting a deer about 5yrs ago.
I keep it garaged, took it to Mile High Nationals last weekend.
Dude, that sucks! My condolences about the deer.

Moffat, eh? You'll almost be able to see the full eclipse from there, won't you? LOL

·
Administrator
20,255 Posts
Hey, amigo! Glad to hear you're still representing in Castle Rock. Haven't blown that motor yet, huh? ;)

You might have seen in my other posts, but the LS2/D1SC combo that you tuned a few years ago bit the dust. I have a new engine installed (mostly), and will be strapping in a bigger head unit and intercooler. Hope to see you out there!

-Aphobos
Nope - haven't blown it up yet, but then again I dont drive it much anymore. I just got a new fuel system installed and started tuning last night. The GTO got a lot of attention, two different people walked up to me to ask about it. Little attention whore it is!

Bummer your engine bit the dust - but thats an opportunity for UPGRADES

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new to this forum, but I bought an 05 yellow jacket. I've done a couple mods sms plan on running at test n tunes a few times at bandimere

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,401 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts