LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is mine.
Now I know I have said some bad things about the dealership I purchased my car from, and I still mean most of them. I received my notice from Pontiac saying my GTO was on its way so I decided to take it to my dealership to show them. Mr. Vatland himself greeted me at the door and told me he was almost positive my car was one of the first 450 to arrive. He also told me that he was going to clear the show room floor just to put my GTO in it so we could have a photo shoot and a party the day it arrives. He promised me that he would personally drive it in the show room and nobody and I mean nobody else would drive it.
He also told me that he was able to get 5 collector GTO brochures that are valued at 15.00 each and would present it to me that day at no charge. He said these were different than the ones we got when ordering the car. He said the brochures has alot of old vintage GTO's along with the 2004 model. Any way I left grinning from ear to ear. Is any other dealerships doing this for you?
Does anyone know about these Brochures he's talking about?

Thank You :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :) :eek: :D

·
Registered
399 Posts
My Dealer told me last week that he had ordered some GTO brochures that were different than the small ones. Not sure if this is the same as what your talking about. I hope it is!:p

·
"PINKY'S UP"
1,610 Posts
:) I'm going to tell my dealership I want the same treatment as you, mbiggles. I'm the only one in Wilmington NC that has ordered one (that I know of) At least that's what my salesman told me.
I think it's getting close to a GTO delivery for somebody. Just call it female intuition

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dealer also told me that I would have the only one in Vero Beach FL. , and that they are slated for only one more. They are very excited.

·
Registered
529 Posts
My dealer sold me my car @ GMS pricing. He has also guaranteed that I will be notified when the car carrier is on the way and finally at the minute of delivery. They will also do ONLY the dealer prep that I authorize. I have, however, been asked not to dry hump my GTO at the dealership. :(

I guess I can't have everything. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts